20- "Guilt and Glare"

*Ana's pnt of view*

I waited until Jaxon got out of the bathroom, meanwhile I changed into a t-shirt and joggers, and got ready for bed.

"Jaxon you need to leave." I stated.

He groaned and rolled his eyes, as he past by me, and went straight to my room.

My room!

"Jaxon get out!"
"Ana babe that's enough, it took long enough for me to get here, and now I need to sleep." He stated as he took off his shirt, unbuttoned his pants, and got into the bed.
"Wha- no! Uh uh! Nope! Get out!" I said as I went around and started trying to pull him off my bed.

He wasn't moving.

The man was heavy.

I struggled, and he barely budged.

My door has a default, if nothing is holding it, it tends to close on its own, and that's exactly what happened.

The second the door closed I got distracted, and he used that time to pull me towards him.

I crashed into his body, and in a split second he turned us into a position where he was spooning me.

John and I have never even gotten this far!

"Jaxon-" I tried struggled, but given that his heavy arm was draped over my own, and his heavy leg was squishing mine, there wasn't much room for fighting strength.
"Shh, I need to sleep." And just like that he shut me up.

The next morning I woke up, and he was gone.

I sat up and searched around, his clothes were gone, and so were his shoes. I prepared to do a happy dance, when he came waltzing out of my personal bathroom, with just a towel on.

My jaw dropped, as my hands flew over my eyes.

"Dude come on!" I said exasperated.
"What? Never seen John in a towel before?" He teased, my cheeks getting hot.

With a groan, I left my room.

Was it bad that the second I walked out of the room a smile landed of my lips? And was it bad that my stomach kept fluttering at the image of his naked torso?

Yes, yes it was.

With a sigh and shake of my head, I started the coffee maker, and started ransacking my fridge for breakfast essentials.

A few minutes later, Jaxon came out wearing one of my unisex joggers, and a white shirt from my big tee shirt collection, which were all from the men's department, and we're designated for cold weather.

I had just poured myself a cup of coffee when Jaxon came around me, kissed my left temple, and grabbed the cup from my hands, I stood speechless as he walked around the kitchen bar, and sat on one of the chairs.

Why wasn't I still trying to get him to leave?

I opened my mouth to tell him off when the phone rang, and Jaxon saw who it was, "don't answer it." He ordered, but I looked dead at him, as I pressed the accept button, and I placed it on speaker with an evil smirk on my lips.
"Morning beautiful." Came John's voice.
"Morning handsome." I replied with a smile, my eyes flashed towards Jaxon to find him staring at me.
"I called last night, but you didn't answer, are you okay?" He stated.
"Uh y-yeah!" I said, Jaxon's eyes still on me.
"I just had an early night." I added, though my stomach churned with guilt as the lies sprung from my lips.

Jaxon's glare started to become unbearable, he wasn't blinking, he was just staring at me.

His blue eyes looked thunderous, murderous even.

He was not a happy man.

"Ana you there?" Echoed John's voice in my ear.
"Uh yeah yeah! Look baby let me call you back. I have to take care of something." I said, not being able to look away from Jaxon's glare.
John laughed as he asked "is it another lizard?"
"Uh yeah, yes! Yes it is!" I found my cheeks flushing, and my chest felt heavy as I lied to John again.
"Okay princess, I'll talk to you later. Good luck in your battle with the lizard, don't hurt yourself. " said John.
"Shut up." I mumbled rolling my eyes, then we ended the call.

Though I ended the phone call, Jaxon's angry eyes were still on me.

"What?" I finally said after realizing that I wouldn't win a staring contest against him.
"I told you not to answer it." He said, his eyes still scary.
"And I told you to not tell me what to do." I said, the guilt churning in my stomach adding to my anger.
"I'm not a very attractive person when I'm pushed to the brink of jealousy Ana."
"Jealous? Yeah right! I'm not your type remember?" I said laughing a little.
"Ana" he said in a warning tone, and I groaned, rolled my eyes and shrugged as I said "okay... And?"
"And if you push me, this time I'll aim for the heart, not the knee." He said with a determined glare.

It took me a minute to figure out what he meant, and when it clicked I felt a cold sweat of fear settle on me.

"You wouldn't." I gasped quietly.
"We'll see." He said, the atmosphere suddenly taking a dark turn.
"No! No! There is no "We'll see" you don't get to come into my house and try pass orders on matters that have to do with my life! Not yours! MINE! You know you're just so stuck up! I hate it! I hate you! I escaped you! I left you! You're a monster and you mean nothing to me! Get the heck out of my house and leave me alone!" I screamed then broke into sobs.

I placed my face in my hands and just cried.

He was cruel, so cruel.

And it hurt that I all the time I spent to see past the front he put on... it was all just backfiring on me.

Why couldn't I be stronger to tell the bastard off? Why wasn't I stronger since the beginning? He used me, played me.

He was a monster.

"Ana-"
"Shut up! Just shut up!"
"Ana-"
"Whatever it is I don't want to hear it!" I cut him off again.
"Ana"
"Jaxon! That's enough. I don't care how much you don't respect me, but right now I'm begging you please, just don't say anything else." I said, finishing in a whisper, as a streak of tear ran from my eye and down my cheek.

My heart was sinking. He has hurt me in so many ways. He stripped me from the shy girl, and then once my wall and front were taken away, he gripped my heart threw to the ground and crushed it to smithereens with his foot.

I had just begun to mend the pieces and he was back, to take it all away again.

"The marriage to Rose was fake."

What?

____________________________________

Hey guys!

So here is a quick update!

And yes I left it at a cliffhanger because I'm evil... And you guys love me!

Anyway Jaxon has finally told Ana about the marriage... somewhat, what do you think is going to happen next? And if you were Ana, what would you do?

Let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, AND SHARING!

Lots of ❤❤❤

-Tania.

P.S. : Next update = 25 comments