10 Facts About You Tag

Well well well, looks who's back from the dead.... 😎😎

Yes I'm still here though I could have sworn I had canceled life long ago but nope here we again.

As ya'll can see I was tagged and I was bored so why the fuck not?? I probably have a few other tags that I never got to, so if that's the case I'm sorry maybe next time.

So let's gets this started shall we??

1. I'm awesome 😎😎

2. A complete weirdo

3. I hate overly sensitive pricks

4. I love animals

5. I have many pets (they my life)

6. I hate humans (all other animals and plants are way better admit it 😂😂)

7. I'm older than most of ya'll

8. I don't drink, smoke, do drug (stay clean kids)

9. Extremely sarcastic

10. So many other shit but who the fuck has time for that???

Ok then now that we have finished this quest I tag ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO READS THIS with the exception of the one who tagged me which was my lovely bff StacielNovak112

(Was that even that tag girl?? Cuz I might be a little delulu at the moment 🤔🤔)

But like why?? Idk I'm lazy... oh there you go another fact about me, you're welcome 😎😎

Now then, hope you enjoyed this weirdness that only wasted your time but oh well, you clicked, your fault  😂😂😂

Sorry I haven't been active in almost a whole year. I've tried to come back it's just not happening so yeah my bad. I will end up posting all the unfinished works of mine and allow yall to vote which I should continue so I can have some motivation at least but ONLY IF YALL ARE ACTUALLY GONNA TAKE THE TIME TO READ AND ALL THAT SHIT cuz if you ain't well then ull end everything and that will be that.

Hope you have a wonderful day/evening/night and see you when I see you (maybe, maybe not idk 😅)