The case.

The loud noise of footsteps forced the girl to sunk in on floor. The torn clothes , the sweat beads on her forehead and her ruffle hair were evident on the bad things caused her a while ago. Her skin that oozes blood were yelling for justice and the water in her eyes were praying for mercy kill; just then the door opens and enters few men's and women's in unform. The harsh light on her face made her confirm of many individuals at her place.
"Oh damn. Stella please come here. We need a doctor. Its emergency." He took a pause after each words giving these unbelievable expression to the lady on floor.
A women in same black uniform gets down next to the girl on knees and tries to examine her wounds and her cuts.
She touches the girl's face, pushing the hair away from her face.
"Holly shit. James. Call a doctor. Be Quick!."
That's it! It was the last word the girl had heard before dripping into unconsciousness.

Three hour later...
James: stella did you get any information about this girl.
Stella: no nothing!
She showed her hand in air gesturing nothing in sad form.

James: " then what we gonna do of her , when she wakes up. I am sure she would be in a shock after witnessing those terrible-"

Stella: not terrible , its inhuman James. Who ever he was he had ripped her in two.

James: is she hurt?

Stella: " by her condition it looks like she is, but waiting for medical report before concluding anything. I just hope against hope , she should not be. She is too young James. How can someone got this heart to do this to her." Stella looks disgust on floor imagining the things the poor girl might have bear there.

James: "she might need emotional help we should call someone for help. Ms dilshad khan is right for this job. What you think?"

James waits for Stella's reply. Stella is  shock to see wounds of the girl lying there in hospital bed. She blankly nods her head in yes to James as her mind wanders around the time when she had first seen in that factory alone wounded and tied up.

A few minutes later the door to the poor girl rooms opens and doctor comes out with a frown and anger.
James and Stella quickly stand by his side inquiring about the girl they had admitted.
"How is she doctor? " Stella inquires with concern.
"Its terrible to see how humanity lacks In some sick mind" doctor shakes his head in no as he is too shock to see the damage on her body.
" her body bears number of marks, some are deep like may be somebody had beaten her with pointed prick and some flesh are just torn like a something sharp but zigzag tool was pointed in her and then mercilessly pulled out tearing everything in their way." Doctor looked horrified while giving reason on her injury.

"Doc. Was she. She hurt?" James could no longer hold this question as it was badly disturbing him.
"Thankfully no. She still have her innocence safe." Doctor let out a sigh giving answer to James.

"James, then why would any one torture this girl so badly and he didn't rape her either. So it means this is not a rape case but-"

"The answer is hidden only with her. We need to track her ID first." James looks at Stella and she replies with a nod.

"Doctor is there any birthmark on her body for making it easy for us to identify her identity." Stella asks doctor with scrunch brows.

"Yes she has. There is a burn mark all over her right arm." Doctor completes and James and Stella both looks at each other in a form of question.