Welcome to India. mr..what....

"Oh! Hi zo-ya" stella looked at asad and then at zoya, unsurely of whether she is day dreaming at airport.

Its early afternoon in city and stella was waiting for asad to wish his good bye and all the best for his journey , until she spots zoya walking behind her with a faint blush and small smile. She is looking beautiful today, although the mark of severe beating is still there in some part of her skin but maximum she had healed a lot in few days.

"I didn't knew, she is coming with you!" Stella stretches each word with confuse expression looking at asad but at the same time she tried to show happy to see zoya;read it carefully 'showed!

"H-how?"

Asad eyed stell and then at zoya, "don't ask!" He said showing a facial color of lost warrior in battle.

"Huh?" Stella asked confused looking at asad with wiggling brows.

"He is talking about me stell !" Came a voice from behind, zoya's smile Widened up more while stella looked at the direction from where the voice is coming and well asad? Asad simply stand there back facing the woman who is walking to them , his expression reads, "not again lady!"

"Stell you should thank me for that" dilshad speaks looking at zoya, her hands worked on the length of zoya's hair on its own brushing them like mother blessings.

"But she don't have passport or visa to go!" stella asked confused while asad just coughed looking away from her as if he had already debated this with dilshad before.

"When will my husband Mr Rashid khan would come in work?" She stated with wry smile.

"I wish sometimes , chief should be the bachelor! It would go great" asad muttered under his breathe , his etched expression clearly reflected what he was thinking.

"But to my good luck, your chief is married to me Mr James" dilshad replied to asad as if she had heard what he must be thinking in his mind, she is just the best psychological doctor' he admits it to himself.

"So zoya, do remember the extra thing Dr nazma had told you and do take your medicines on time. Take care of yourself and do call me if and when you needed. OK baby?" Dilshad pinched the edge of zoya's cheeks waiting for her response which she gave it by hugging dilshad tight as if she is hugging her mother after ages.

"Ahem ahem!' Asad looked at dilshad clearing his throat; " what are you doing ladies, i have a cool reputation here" he said softly , playing with his jackets collar.

Dilshad and zoya both parted looking at asad, they eyed at each other and dilshad mouthed his mimicry silently making zoya giggle.

"James, here are these papers which i have collected for this case. Go through it, they can be helpful to us!" She said in a whisper keeping an eye on zoya, zoya is still busy talking sweet with dilshad; " will you be able to focus there?" Asad pulled his focus from zoya to stella with a wrench brow. Stella laughed a little showing her teeth to zoya who accidentally had her eye on stella; "with her!" she adds looking at zoya and asad quietly sigh terrible.

"I don't know! She is not that bad." He shrugs his shoulder slipping the paper in his jeans behind his t shirt.

"And she is too hot for your pants" stella adds knowing asad very well in years.

Asad sigh coldly , smiling at zoya who is now looking at him with scrunch brow, he nods his head and blink his eye to say everything is fine; "i know stell she is my case. And i know where to stop." His voice holds a texture of deep understanding and seriousness which never had stella heard from him in normal circumstances.

"And!" The glimpse of the funny James is back; "i also know the extra thing. You girls have planned against me!" He says with a mischievous smile.

"How did you know that!" Stella too overcame with the almost serious glacier that hit him a while ago.

All that Matters [Asya story]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara