Almost there.

"asad, year 1988. Farooqui's have launched an FIR against Feroz which later they took it back under pressure." Stella says and asad hears each word intently.

"what was the FIR about?" asad turns his can and as much as pressure he can apply to the breaks he takes his car high, helping with the navigator in his car.

"Humera siddique, was molested by this man in her kindergarten school. And i think even-" she was cut of in between from the sharp revoke by asad; " even zoya was. He is not human stell. I am gonna get him and punch him in his guts so hard that he wont even think of doing something to anyone." He says with anger pushing up the accelerator.

"he was a watchman there, and i am sending you a clip of humera's statement." Stella cancels her cell and gets her phone to her face recording a video.

"james. They were kids. He should not be left in open. Get him and teach him a good lesson. We want him here. Get him james." She adds humera's clip and her clips together and sends it to james

Asad opens the file to watch humera's verdict which she gave to police at the mere age of 9, " i never knew what he use to do to me. All i felt was burn, it use to burn so much there (women part) and its use to hurt everytime he did something. I cried every time he did something there and he promised to get me Icecream and teddies if i let him treat me as he wants. He said he is showing to treat patients. He fooled my aspiration to become a doctor. He raped me." The end three words fell from her lips and she started to sob hard and zeenat quickly comes to hold her in her arms wiping her face and shushing her. The video ends and the moment asad withdrew his eyes from the screen it was all red wth tears falling from them. How could someone do this to any girl.

He read the caption which states this video was shot for evidence at Makrana police station. This girl always had an complaint about pain in her abdominal and chest. She had repeated history of nightmares of a man hurting her. Her personality development had affected after this incident and with psychatrst report its clear she was mentally retarded in shock and pain.

The case was brought to light by her elder sister Zoya farooqui. Who became an eye witness in her sister case. She has caught him doing wrong to her but being small she was threatened and beaten by faroz.  After the case was taken back by Mr. Gaffur sidique, few months later a Fir was launched by Razia siddique of her missing daughter. They suspected Feroz but having no proves against him he was freed by law. Later this case was again closed in 3 months, they said they found their daughter but denied to share any information. Being in high status , he sealed the lips of every questions regarding the case.

Asad hands shiver just by thinking about the things zoya must have gone through in days of her abduction. He suspected Feroz for the same and so pushing the next button he heard what stela had to say. In end she had mailed 2 documents to asad. He checked his mail box and found two paper, witnesses names on challenging that Feroz was at his native place at the time of abduction and other few pitchers which were taken to prove his innocence.

Asad scanned the pics and clicking its pitcher he forwarded to Mr. Bhatawdekar to identify the place and also he forwards all those proves to him so that he can too have a record.

"ok.we will be there in 30 minutes." He found mr bhatawdekar message soon after he forwarded the material.

Pushing the phone back to his pocket he starts his car to reach the place.

Destination: Islam humer school.

Asad got down from his car and immediately his eyes fell on lily and Mr. Bhatawdekar who were waiting for him.

"did you ask anything?" he immediately asked lily and then at bhatawdekar.

"yes, her this principal says, he was her appointed as security but when they found out his past criminal records they had immediately fired him. he no more works here."he concludes sadly and asad damns his car hitting his fist on the bonnet with strength, "NO! Damn It!" he shouts in frustration and  mr bhatwadekar first time feels the intensity of this young man towards his work. His failure was killing him and lilly and mr bhatwdekar could see it and so they immediately turned him and with a nod tried to calm him, " its a case mr. Don't lose your patients here, he can run but not hide from police. We will get him."

Asad looked at him and then at lily he nodded his head at them then turned to his car just before he is about to sit zoya's face appears in front of his eyes and instantly his eyes waters from anger and intensity to kill, "i will get that bas***d, wifey. I will.i Promise!" He says while starting his car.