The breaking of rules, hearts and secret.

Zoya walked slowly behind asad, as they made their way inside the airport. Asad looked everywhere at the crowd avoiding zoya's teary eyes, which were pleading him to not let her go. But he choose to ignore her causing her to go all disheartened by his heartless behavior.

"Zoya that's the Q, (pointing at the line near check in) go in show this boarding pass and keep bags for check ups and than check the flight and board in." He instruct her slowly and one by one , confirming she understood everything he said. Zoya nodded her head after each pause he took to confirm and after finishing petite manual on safe flight he gets his hand to his side. Signalling her to go.

Zoya freezes on her foot her legs felt too heavy to move a step. She stood there a while pleading with her eyes to him to stop her , tell her that she can live with him. But he didn't say anything , he instead shoved his face to other side and instantly her eyes spilled tears wetting her chin. Zoya waited for a little longer until his head turned for the announcement for check in passengers. Her hearts immediately accelerated with passing seconds as asad looked back to her and motioned his head to go. She stood there wearily looking at everyone passing by than back at asad her lips now started to sob harder and she started to nod her head in No. "Please" she begged. Spilling more water from her eye.

Asad inhaled sharply before looking at her with apology., "go zoya, you have to leave me" he says with dual meaning but poor girl thought he is talking about her distance with him for period, little did she knew he was determined to leave her forever.

Asad eyes locked with intense pain yet he managed to give a stern look, "i said go zoya. Now!" He shouted on her so loudly that zoya flinched on the spot and everyone passing by gave him some dirty looks which he easily ignored in that moment.

Taking, very slow steps zoya started to walk against asad towards the Q he has pointed her earlier. She didn't turn her back to him and walked opposite to her feet watching asad's falling expression with every move she took. Her heart pleaded with Allah to show some magic and make him say "don't go!" But nothing happened. Her ears went dry on the hope but no words fell from his lips only his eyes were something that were talking for now and she tried to decode it. Zoya felt her back hitting cold metal and she turned to found the barricades of metal asking her to enter for distance from him to her. She looked once more to asad with pleading eyes but he didn't said anything. Was loving her own husband is such a big crime ? she thought inwardly Crying more at the same thought. Her eyes went wide as her soul starts to break on seeing asad turning his back to her and with in a second he started to walk away. The world could surely haven't seen the breaking of zoya, but her heart made 1000 of noises shattering with million in pieces rewinding all the memories of him and her from start of her life.

Asad walked few steps and stopped just before the pillar he quickly hided himself behind it watching her crying and walking towards security check up. He stayed there until she completely got disappeared from his eyes. His eyes were red now and it was his heart time to accelerate and cry for her, with her.

With slow steps like a broken soul he started to walk to the exit crushing under the burden of his own soul.

He took his phone amidst and dialled dilshad's number." Hello Dr." He said with respect which was rare for dilshad to hear and immediately she sticker her ear on phone with seriousness.

"Are you OK?" Its the first thing dilshad could make her self ask him.

Yes i am fine." He said flatly; "zoya has boarded the flight , can you please pick up her from airport she will reach there at 7 in evening " he asked a little heaviness in his voice.

"Umh..yeah, sure i will. Give me her flight details. I will get her home with me." She added more knowing he would ask her to keep zoya with her till he returns.