Love Blossom

Asad steps out cautiously, his eyes roaming door to door , the curtains of window starts flying hiding his view to see her. He is about to turn when a soft moan from her bed alarms him, and like in trance he starts walking towards zoya, unaware of his own actions. Hurdles were many, sometime curtains flew high enough to block his view; sometimes moon shimmered radiantly, forcing him to shut his eye.  But still he kept walking, his heart mapped him direction where she was laying and his desire flamed like a lantern. The silk material of covers was tangled now between her legs, her one knee was raised and other was rubbing against the soft cotton of bed. She moaned again flipping on her back and the little skin hidden under the almost transparent shirt, welcomed him with open arms. The dim light of moon gave a spot light on the beauty sleeping on bed with innocence. Her pouted lips were so tempting for him to control, her soft skin shining under moon, gave air to his little control on demon in him. It's not like he was seeing a girl sleeping on his bed, the reality is much far than anyone can think but there was something in her,she was making him losing his control, which was rare, very rare!

Zoya watches him with half shut eyes, the butterflies in her stomach and the thrill in her mind , started to blew her mind. Her body started to crave for touches, her skin starts to burn with the flame he is shooting at her. She smiled softly knowing what was coming and she was ready for it, with all her heart.

"wif- zoya" he stood now next to her face, she successfully manages to convince him that she is sleeping . she smiles while he stammers with her name, this stammers sounds so beautiful' she thought.

Asad raises a hand to touch her, but before he could touch he shuts it in tight fist. His hand stays on hers skin at only one centimetre distance. She bites her lips in to refrain herself from blushing,she shifts from a little so that she can feel him and just then his knuckles touches her solitaire purity.

A shiver runs down to her spine and same effect occurs with asad, his brow scrunches a little but quickly it seizes too, he kneels on floor , keeping an intense glare on her. How badly he wanted to feel her? But he just couldn't do it. he wanted to touch her, but he felt himself so restricted. He wanted to pamper her with his lips, but he felt so helpless. He brings his lips close to her , letting her breath fan his face for a while while he brings one hand on her legs pulling the soft material off her legs, zoya could feel his lips , his breathe on her. She could feel his attempts to get the material off her and she readily allowed him to do what he wished. When it took longer for him to place his lips, she pretended to turns, accidentally brushing over his lips. The strong sensation of tingling arised on her petals , that made the butterfly to rise more in her guts. Her toe starts to turn on feeling bed shifts in , due to weight on one side. She was happy because soon she would be his wife, in all meaning of world, with all senses.

Asad smiled softly knowing that she is awake and also her desire to reach him, did not went unnoticed by him. he leaned a bit picking up pillow next to her, he walks to couch to sleep.

Zoya shyly waits at the spot to feel this good feeling of him touching her again but when the feeling did not came again for longer time; squeezing her brow she gets up to see around her . her eyes holds back a tears immediately on spotting the couch empty, she worriedly sees here and there but do not spots him, just when she is about to get down of bed from her side , her eyes lay upon sleeping form of asad, who is sleeping like a baby next to her but on floor, his one hand in tucked under his head and he is sleeping on one side on cold floor.

Zoya feels hurt and concerned to see her husband there on floor, she gets down on bed from other side picking up the silk covers to protect him from cold. She spreads the material on him and sits back with her knees close to chest, watching her hubby sleep intently, she bites her lips to avoid thinking about the pain she feels whenever he distances from her. After a long minute of watching him, she finally brings her hand to his face and by leaning down her face close to his. She breathes him. "I love you asad" and with this the love for him rolls down on her cheeks and wets her chin while she closes the distance between him and her.  She kisses him with whatever she has in her, her kisses showed her love for him, her passion for him. he was her life and she just showed him with her wet kisses. Just when she is about to break her kiss, she feels his lips moving against her and with a brightened up face she kisses him back with more vigor. Slowly her legs starts to make his way inside the cutain that she has spread on him, she brings her body close to his, keeping his hand on her waist she keeps her hand behind his head, holding them to bring closer. Gradually the hand on her waist tightens and she feels asad pulling her to him circling his second hand also around her. She did not stop him, nor did she back of, she let herself melt under his touches, the feeling of him sliding her shirt started sending her jolts of current throughout her body and eventually she parts her allowing access to his tongue in her mouth , moaning at every good feel she felt in the edge of her folds. After what seems like ever, finally asad's lips left her, and she seeking the opportunity tried to suck as much as air possible in her,  the feel on his lips mapping her from her lips to her neck to her jaws to down to her cleavage made her moan with content. She smiled softly to herself, finally she was his. " I love you " she says with a pain , feeling his teeth piercing her skin.

Soon the night went off, moon and stars too left them without disturbing further and there she was laying in his arms, their body clinging to each other like they were one. Her head rested on top of his head while his face was resting over her chest and surprisingly , both had a pure smile intact on their lips, even in their sleep.