Dua [prayer]

Miss zoya siddique, how are you here dear. Is someone not well in family?" The old senior doctor inquiries. By the look of his one can tell that hr very well knew siddique's.

"Umh...yes doctor my husband have met with an accident. He is in OT" she answered with a soft voice ignoring Siddique from her name for a while. Although she had noticed it but this time was not appropriate for question like these.

"Your husband!!" The doctor again asked in shocked, as if he didn't remember she was married.

"Yes doctor. My husband" she cut it off short. Letting the remaining questions wait for the next meet.

"He will be ok. Dr. more is a grear surgeon."he paused lookingbat zoya with all kinf of wierd expression.

"Zoya?" He asks once more with concern.

"Come to my cabin later . we will talk about many things.its been long i have seen you last.here" zoya's eyes instantly looked at him with lines forming on her forehead.

I surely need to ask my husband about him' she thought.

"I will. Dr?' She stops squeezing her brow in a confusion.

"What you dont remember me. Zoya?" He again gave a disbelieving expression to her with a shock in his eyes.

But thinking that she might be suffering from shock he chose to let the topic go. "Dr. Pradyuman, " hr says with a smile and she nods feeling guilty.

It was clear to her that this person know zoya and her family well. And might be he is an important person too. She wanted to talk to him but just not now. And ahe was sure even the man didn't knew about the misery she is suffering from memory loss .

She kept a reminder to herswlf to visit Dr. Pradyuman as soon as things turns better. It could be of great help.

Dr.pradyuman could read her changing expression but this was not the correct time to ask her questioms so he walked out of place to his cabin while murmuring something to himself. "How is this possible zoya. You dont remember your doctor?" He says entering his own cabin. Gynaecologist ward.

After an hour or so, finally the OT doors were opened and asad showed up on stretcher woth iv and other syringes pocked in his nerves. He was still unconcious. Her eyes went glassy on seeing the marks and bandage on him. She was about to touch when the door again opened up this time revealing doctor wiping his hand.

"How is my husband?" She immediately asked spotting him coming out.

"Well mrs khan. You can call it a magic or miracle. But despite of going throught such a severe accident he is fine." He stops as he sees tears of relief in her eyes. She shed tears of happiness instantly hearing her husbands safety.

"Its just a minor fractor in right elbow and left knee he had caused. Other than than a tiny cuts and cruises on his skin." He finishes with a sweet smile.; "your husband is fine Mrs khan. He will be soon back to home" he says with a small twinkle of happiness in his own eyes, which came apparently seeing zoya's shimmering eye.

Zoya stepped back letting the doctor pass her. She shut her eyes in submission to Allah while she opened to say. "Shukriya Allah !" Just then azaan for the first morning had started and she smiled yo allah. Knowing what he want "apki ye raza bhi mujhe qubool hai. Shukriya" she whispers back with duppata on her head and hands in prayer. And soon the entire room got painted with sun rays...

"Bahot bahot ...Shukriya."she whispered spreading her hands in her face.