Don't leave me . Asad

She touches a finger to trace the perfect feature he has, as her finger tips meets his skin the little blush that appears on her face is remarkable to see. She leans a bit more on the sleeping form of asad and with a naughty smile, holding the tip of her hair which are dripping water due to shower she had just taken; she traces the end of her hair to his temple; making asad groan softly twitching his face with a smile while shooing zoya's hair with one hand and with other hand he rubs the place here she tickled him.Zoya felt butterflies in her stomach on admiring her husband so closely which she dont remember she had ever seen him with this close proximity; where his breathing are almost fanning her cheeks as she is tickling him some more. Zoya giggles on every funny expression that crosses on his face;his nose twitches every now and then as if any moment he is going to sneeze and just when she thought he will sneeze , he sneezed softly sucking his cheeks in a little, inside his mouth.

Still sleeping, asad tossed and turned his face ,unaware that zoya is sitting just next to him ,infact hovering over him with a blush and statisfaction that she is getting from teasing her husband early morning. She parted away for a while taking in the soft expression he holds while sleeping, she felt so good to be this close with her husband as if this warmth and moment she is experiencing for the first time.

She giggled again, playing with her hair back on his face, she pushed the dampness of hair towards his nose brushing it under his nose and above his lips causing him tickles ; his face twitched up more and like an acute shock; asad immediately angled himself in sitting position, holding her hair from the back of her head and bringing it close to his face in anger and shock.

"Achu!" He sneezed as the tingling sensation is still there in his nose because of her stupid way to wake him up.

"what kind of way it is to wake up someone?" He sneezes once more bringing his other hand and rubbing index finger along the line of funny sensation she caused him.

He looked at her softly now with his fully widened eyes, the angst crossing his brow relaxes on seeing zoya's shut eye. An amusement washed over his face finding her scared and vulnerable with closed eye and her hands are hiding her face behind them, her digits are covering her feature in such a way tlid between the finger web.

Finding her in such a vulnerable condition surprised him and at the same time his heart beats accelerates on its own causing his eyes refuse to blink even once ,admiring the tiny water droplet that are falling from her wet hair on her blouse,wetting her cloth thoroughly in the process.

He wanted to watch her for somemore time but his mind asked him to stop this eye game as he for unknown reason didn't like her to see so afraid of him. With a chuckle, he nidded his head in no bringing a hand close to her face with a smile.

"Wifey" He said raising a hand to peel of her hands off her face.

"Open your eyes!" He requested narrowing his eye in a request.

Zoya quietly followed his order and started mentally preparing herself to face him after her stupid game. She knew she had made him angry and so with a glassy eye she started to slowly look at him.

"I am sorry!" She said before he could open his mouth to say anything which she thought he might scold her for pulling such an act.

Again an amusement crossed on his face and his lips broke in to a laughter; "you are too sweet , have any one ever told you this?" He pinched her cheeks trapping between ijdex and middle digit,softly.

Zoya looked at him softly with a smile and with an uncontrollable blush that had crept on her cheeks with his complement and his affection on her skin; "i don't remember!" She quietly nods her head in no as her memory had betrayed her. A thin line of hurt crossed in his eye, as the reality of her being a victim crossed in his mind, he brushed his fingers on her cheek with the same fingers that he had used to pinch her before; " i am sure ,many must have told you. Because you really are sweety muffin" he says intensely dropping his hands off her cheeks.