Love and secrets

"asad stop." zoya wriggled in his arm, pleading him to stop between her giggles.

"oh. really. looks like you want more." asad pulled her closer to him and Nuzzled his nose in between the junction of her neck.

"please." she feels out of breath and clutches his hair in a fist forcing him to look up to her.

asad smiles at her while she gasp for air. her chest heaved on a soft music of heartbeat making asad's throat dry.

he brings his hand to the side of her face and leans in pressing a soft kiss on her lips.

the kiss started with an innocent emotions but later it heated up strongly and one after another actions took place involuntarily. and before they could know anything zoya found herself moaning under the soft treatment that his hands were giving her body. she felt pleasure with him, a feeling that she had craved to feel ever since she found out she is married.

asad was lost in the intimacy and hr kissed her senselessly taking matter one after other and even before he could control himself he has taken things too far to control or stop. he looked down to her face and found her smiling with her glassy eyes. they were standing at the edge of their emotions if he let them take over him, there would be consequences from both side. he waited there watching her under him smiling with love and lust in her eyes. her eyes shouted need for asad while asad eyes too reflected the same for her. but slowly when he thought again about his needs. he got the answer. he needed her more than to satisfy his lust. he cant take this and let her figure out about her past. he has to stop or it will be too late to fix up anything.

so reluctantly, he forced himself to pull out of her embrace. he saw the hurt in her eyes as he did so. but not everything is his choice, sometimes we have to do certain things only because we have to do it. it comes handy with rules and punishment. and this situation was similar to the one asad had learned in school.

"asad." her eyes got more glassy and covering her body with the soft quill she sat up on bed and looked at him with hurt.

"did i do something wrong?" her voice followed with soft sniffs which made her more desirable than ever.

asad looked at zoya and felt a urge to run and pull her in a hug but if he gave action to his feeling he would not be able to stop himself this time. so he stayed there on the spot just like that.

"i am sorry." she rubs her finger below her eyes while she sniffs a little louder than before.

asad chuckled and walked back to her. he sat next to her on bed and took her hands in his. he gave small kisses on her hand and tucks  strand of hair behind her ear.

"zoya." he stretched her name cutely.

"you know you are still not well. and recovery needs time baby. i don't want to rush and spoil things for us. so its not you who should be sorry here. its me who has to say sorry to my wife. " he pinches her chin and makes her look at him.

"i love you. don't you ever forget that." he whispered in his husky voice and instantly zoya felt a blush running to her cheeks. she smiled at him " i love you asad. and i can't ever love anymore like i love you." she managed to tell him the truth. their Truth.

asad looked thorough her by her eyes and found the intensity of her words. the guilt in him multiple by 100 times and he felt his eyes stain with tears. all he could do was hug her passionately.

************