Chapter 3: The Beginning of Her New Life

Alpha Rhys Mor of The Imperial Heart Pack accepted my transfer request within two days. I am to leave for my new pack tomorrow.

I fold the last of my clothes and place them in my suitcase as I hear a knock on my door.

"Coming!" I walk over to the door and unlock it before pulling it open, "Andre? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to tell you not to pack your things," he leans against the doorway with his hands in his pockets.

"Why not? Did Alpha Mor change his mind?" I feel myself start to get upset at just the thought.

"No! It's not like that. You're still transferring but you can't possibly wear these clothes there," he gestures to my small suitcase full of my Omega status clothes.

"Why?" I stare at him confused. "Does their pack have different clothes for Omegas?"

"Because you won't be an Omega anymore. The Imperial Heart Pack doesn't have an Omega ranking and after my Alpha Ceremony, the Vengeful Oak Pack won't either," he chuckles.

I feel a bright smile light up my face, "What will I be then? A Psi, Chi, or Phi?" I gesture for him to come inside.

Psi, Chi, and Phi are the 23rd, 22nd, and 21st ranks. They are the maids and servants of the pack. They are still very low ranking but a big improvement from being an Omega.

"No," he comes in and sits on my bed.

"An Upsilon then?" I start feeling myself get excited as I shut the door and go to sit next to him. I won't be a slave anymore.

Upsilon is the 20th rank. They are the ones who care for the elderly. This is a huge improvement.

"No, you're horrible at guessing," he smiles and shakes his head. "Try again, but go higher."

"Hmm," I take a moment to think. Maybe I'll be a general pack member. They are rankings 12 to 15: Lambda to Omicron.

"Will I be an Omicron?" I look up at him with excited eyes.

"Higher," he looks at me with the same excitement.

"Higher?!" I feel my smile widen. "Will I be a Lambda?" Lambdas are the assistant cooks and bakers. I feel my excitement rise to the point where I am bouncing in my spot on the bed.

"Nope. Even better," he laughs a bit at my bouncing.

"A Theta? I've always wanted to go into medicine. It would be so amazing to be a part of their medical team," I smile brightly.

"Sadly, no. Your ranking will be higher."

"What ranking will I have then?" I stare into his eyes and bite my lip in anticipation.

"An Epsilon," he looks at me waiting to see my reaction.

I feel my jaw drop. A gasp escapes me, "Ep...epsilon? That can't be right."

"It is!"

"But...me, a warrior?"

"You don't see it do you?"

"See what?"

"How incredibly strong and brave you are. You took down four Rogues, two Omegas, and an Alpha all on your own without obtaining any major injuries. Do you know how amazing that is? Do you know how many warriors wish that they had the strength and ability to take down just an Alpha, let alone 6 wolves along with an Alpha? You are more than worthy of being an Epsilon. You will make an incredible warrior, Morana. I believe that with my entire heart," he looks at me with sincerity shining in his eyes.