Chapter 4: The Past Three Years Of Her Life

The day that I moved to my new pack came and flew past very quickly. I adjusted to the new pack and environment very quickly. My new Alpha, Alpha Rhys, and his mate, Luna Danielle, were more than welcoming. They treated me like one would treat their own child. I was given a giant room with a very soft bed. I was very grateful for such wonderful accommodations. Three years have passed since my transfer and I couldn't be happier.

I was pledged into the pack within the first week of my arrival and started my warrior training soon after. I went back and forth between the Imperial Heart pack and the Vengeful Oak Pack many times. I went back for Andre's Alpha ceremony, Andre's birthdays, Darius' birthdays, and for Juliet's birthdays. Each time I went I hung out at the orphanage with Andre. He was so kind to the children there.

Dr. Mianna told us that there is a chance that his wolf may reform the mate bond now that the circumstances have changed. I congratulated Andre on his newfound knowledge that he has a mate out there somewhere. He asked Mianna if it was possible for me to have one. I answered his question for her and told him that it isn't possible since I cannot erase the loss that causes my wolf to break the bond. Mianna agreed with me.

I reassured him that I wasn't hurt by it, even though I was. My mate would've supported my wolf and helped us get through this loss. But if we were to ever lose him, then we would've been completely shattered.

Andre showed me the changes he made to the pack when he took over. He kicked out the Gamma and his family since they supported his father and wanted the pack to continue being run by his rules.

He replaced the Gamma and previous Beta with qualifying members. Derek Willams is his new Beta. Every time I would visit, he would always take me to see his son, Nicholas. I cried when he told me that they named the baby Nicholas Morana Willams. My heart was touched. The baby was adorable and I spent most of my time with either him or with Juliet.

Alpha Rhys and Andre formed a strong alliance due to my constant going back and forth. It was beneficial towards both packs.

My training was starting to show in my body. My muscles were more defined, my body was lean and had some meat on it in comparison to the sticks and bones that it was when I first transferred.

Juliet asked me to teach her to become a warrior too. She told me she wanted to be like me when she grew older. We requested her transfer so that she can train under me and she soon moved in with me at the Imperial Heart pack. Things were going well; I was finally starting to heal.

I visited Nick's grave very month on his death anniversary. For the first few months, I would wait to see if his spirit would pay me a visit. He didn't show. I would talk to his grave each time I would visit and inform him about what had happened since my last visit. I told him about how I was trying to be happy and even though there were times where I found myself feeling absolutely miserable about his death, there were also times where I was genuinely feeling happy again in my new home. I told him about how Alpha Rhys had warmed up to me and treated me like his daughter. I told him about Andre's 22nd birthday and how he tripped and fell face first into the cake. I talked the most about Juliet and how we had become close. The last time that I visited him, I told him about her transfer and me being assigned to be her trainer, which was my first task as an official pack warrior.

"Juliet, you need to block. Your attention must be focused on me. You need to anticipate my attacks as soon as I decide that that's my line of action. When fighting, you must put yourself into the mind of your enemy. You need to study their moves and tactics in the few moments you have before they attack. If you don't focus, you will fail. Focus is everything," I circle her as she stands in the middle of the ring snarling at me, ready to attempt once more to take me down.