Pack Rankings

1: Alpha and Luna, they are the rulers of the pack. They make the rules and dish out the punishments. They take care of all of the pack members.

2: Beta & Beta female, they are the ones who fill in if the Alpha and Luna are absent. If anything were to happen to the Alpha and Luna, they Beta and Beta female are to take over as the Alpha and Luna.

3: Gamma, they are kind of the like the secretary, with the Alpha being President and Beta as Vice President. They help out with anything the Alpha and Beta needs.

4: Delta, they are the ones that are in charge of training the warriors. They are the commander of the pack's army.

5: Epsilon, they are the warriors. They make up the pack's army. Their main objective is to protect the pack at all costs.

6: Zeta, they are the surgeons of the pack, ranking slightly above the doctors and nurses.

7: Eta, they are the pack's general doctors.

8: Theta, they are the rest of the pack's medical team, such as the nurses.

9: Iota, they are the law enforcement officers of the pack. They take care of any criminal problems we have with the humans.

10: Kappa, they are the head cooks, head bakers, and chefs.

11: Lambda, they are the kitchen helpers, the cooks, and bakers.

12, 13, 14: Mu, Nu, Xi, they are the general members with average jobs.

15: Omicron, they are the general members with just slightly below average jobs.

16: Pi, they are the ones who tend to the Alpha and Luna's children.

17: Rho, they are the ones who tend to the other member's children and run the daycare.

18: Sigma, they are the orphans and those who run the pack orphanage. They are treated with quite a bit of respect despite, being a lower ranking.

19: Tau, they are the maids and servants who clean the Alpha and Luna's home. They are treated slightly better than all other maids and servants.

20: Upsilon, they are the ones who care for the elderly.

21: Phi, they are the head maids and servants.

22: Chi, they are the maids and servants.

23: Psi, they are the maids and servants in training.

24: Omega, they are the lowest of the low. They are the slaves of the pack.