|OLD ENEMIES|

Niklaus has gone to visit Mystic Falls, leaving everyone to mourn Davina in their own ways. Odette stayed in the house as she was in vampire lock-down not leaving her floor unless it was for food. Odette didn't want to have any interactions with a mourning Marcel nor with any vampires, just not in the mood to be around them. 

The first thing that Niklaus did once he returned was to send vampires out to keep the witches in check, breaking the news that Davina their secret weapon was dead. Soon the vampires came back with bad news, there seemed to be dead vampires who were killed from a form of dark magic. 

Once Odette heard of the news, she walked out of her room to stand on the balcony overlooking Niklaus telling the vampires to go search for the person responsible only to give her an idea.

The night that Davina died Rebekah questioned the whereabout of such magic going, they all had seen Davina's hand glow and touch the ground. Symbolizing that her magic had been absorbed by the ancestors meaning that the Harvest had some truth to it. Only that the four girls who died for the Harvest were not resurrected. Meaning that the premonitions Davina had in which she drew Celeste calling it Evil made Odette wonder if there was another secret message in any of her drawings. 

Odette had asked Hayley if she would join and the brunette said it's probably the most fun they were gonna have all day. So the two werewolves went to Davina's room in search of her drawings. Odette had left Hayley in the room while she went in search of any strands of Davina's art that may have been left in the living room where Elijah had put the pieces together.

"Davina's drawings" Odette hears Elijah speak to Hayley as she stopped at the door of Davina's room where she had left Hayley a while ago.

"Yeah. Morbid, I know. Odette was thinking... we never figured out why she drew those pictures of Celeste, making me curious. Anyway, I'm just killing time, now that Odette's on vampire lock-down" Hayley says which makes Odette walk into the room having found nothing in the other room 

"Plus what better thing to do, than waste time in a dead girl's bedroom" Odette announces making her presence known

"Whoever did this, we will deal with them. It won't be long" Elijah states as he turns to look at the pregnant wolf and then back to facing Hayley

"I'm not worried. Just think it's kind of funny that it took some big, supernatural threat for you to even come into the same room as me" Hayley says as she sits on the bed with the drawings in front of her

"Should I go? I should go" Odette mumble not knowing if this was going to turn into an argument or not, Odette just did not want to a part of their unresolved issues.

"No, Odette stay," Elijah says which makes Odette purse her lips and stop from walking out the door. Elijah then walks towards the bed speaking to Hayley "I do apologize if you feel neglected. I have been occupied. My siblings are in some quarrel. Niklaus remains agitated. You'll recall that even our slightest interactions seem to infuriate him"

Elijah wasn't wrong when he said that Hayley and him interacting made Niklaus mad. Odette's theory was that he just didn't want his brother getting distracted, or that it was part of his paranoia which is something that Odette could never truly understand the mind of.

"So Klaus is a dick, and you want to be a good big brother. So we can't hang out. That sum it up?" Hayley asks and Elijah seemed not to know how to reply back making her speak up again "I get it, Elijah. It just seems like a really crappy deal"

Hayley had informed Odette how the night of Davina's death when she left Hayley to talk to Elijah in the French Quarter they almost kissed but he pulled away before it could happen. How Hayley apologized once again and then told him how she understands his love for Celeste and in her own way she told him she likes him. For if it wasn't already obvious.