|COMING HOME|

Once upon a time, there was a majestic king who lived with his noble brother in a kingdom where music and art were celebrated. The king did not foresee having a child, but he lived in an enchanted land where all things were possible. In time, he was blessed with a beautiful baby daughter, for whom he wished only peace.

Still, the king had demons who pursued him. There was a ruthless beast who wanted to take the kingdom for her own. Armed with a pack of untamed creatures, she drove the other magical creatures from the land. And, there was a wicked sorceress with enchanted stones that weakened the king every full moon. Seeing the shadow his enemies cast upon his home, the king was driven to send his beloved princess away, convincing all who remained that she was forever lost.

The king, in his sorrow, turned away from the world. The castle closed its doors, and the kingdom fell. Some say that the only light that shines in the castle illuminates the shadow of the once majestic king in the room meant for his child. But, as the ruthless beasts took rule over the fallen king's realm, little did they know that he and his brother would not rest until their enemies were vanquished. For they believed that one day, they would heal their kingdom and bring their precious princess home so that she might live happily ever after.

 For they believed that one day, they would heal their kingdom and bring their precious princess home so that she might live happily ever after

New Orleans, a place which I can now call home. I step foot in New Orleans immediately knowing that the one place I needed to go towards was to the Mikaelson compound and announce my return. As I make my way up the compound's stairs i notice my surroundings of vines growing in random places around the walls making the surrounding look abandoned and if it wasn't for the classical music coming from one of the rooms i would have bought into the facade. I reached the top of the stairs I hear Niklaus yelling at the top of his lungs.

"I suppose we shall have to call this your 'white period'" I hear Elijah say as I had yet to make an appearance and tried my best to be silent with every step I took

"I'm missing a crucial color in my palette-- that of my enemies' blood" Niklaus says sounding annoyed and frustrated making me smile, it seems not much had changed

"Well, I recommend a Venetian red, with a dash of rust..." Elijah speaks up making the perfect opportunity to walk into the room

"I think crimson red can be a good substitute" I say interrupting the Mikaelson brother's conversation as I take a look at their appearance and they take in mine. Although it had been only a few months it had seemed that Elijah had changed the most. Niklaus lets his curls grow out a bit and still had yet to shave as he had a 5 o'clock shadow which was normal for him. Elijah on the other hand was also sporting some scruff which was something I never thought I'd see on him. Elijah was always in his clean, wrinkle free suits, and his clean cut gelled back hair.

"Odette" Niklaus says in shock that I was standing in front of him, finally back in New Orlean's. Of course just like them I had changed a little bit. I had cut my hair and dyed it blonde but since some months have passed my roots were growing in