Home

Months had passed since Jewels introduction to the pack. Every morning Jewel would walk over to the main house and quietly help with the kitchen. As it turned out Jewel was very skilled when it came to cooking and the wolves of the moonlight pack were grateful for it.  Jewel would busy her self throughout the day while her mate attended to his duties in the pack but returned to her each evening. Jewel would feel as if she were being watched in and out of the main house it left her with a feeling of unease, dread.

   One evening while Jewel was awaiting Mateos return from perimeter watch she was tiding up their home when she felt ill and passed out on the living room floor. Joe was in the study when he heard the thud of something hitting the floor, Joe rushed out and found Jewel laying limp.         Mateo was running perimeter when he heard his father's panicked voice in his head informing him, of him finding Jewels laying on the ground unconscious.  Mateo rushed home still in his wolf form, meanwhile, Joe got ahold of the pack Doctor. Joe picked Jewel up placing her carefully on the sofa as to not move her too much until the doctor got to see her. Jewel started to come to, a little before Mateo along with the doctor came rushing through the door.   Mateo knelt at her side looking over Jewel to see if any visible injuries were present that might of caused her to faint.

Jewel:   Mateo honey I am well I just had a moment of dizziness, that's all I'm ok.

Mateo:  Baby you scared me .... are you sure you are ok.

Joe:  scared you I'm the one that found her lying there for a moment I thought she was dead.

Doctor Gorden: Enough give my patient room to breath, and me some room to examine her.

Doctor Gorden had Jewel moved to her room for more privacy, once alone he asked her a series of question, dietary, as well as habits. Doctor Gordon took a blood sample and an immediate urine test.  Jewell went into her restroom to obtain the sample requested upon handing it over to Dr.Gordon,  he immediately took something out of his satchel putting some of her urine on it and watching the swatch turn blue.  Turning to a very quiet Jewel he walked over to the edge of the bed took her hand and smiled.

Doctor Gordon:  Jewel you are not sick .... do you hear me.

Jewel nodded in response.

Doctor Gordon: Congratulations are in order.   You are with pup. You are pregnant.

Doctor Gordon got up patted her hand with a smile on his face he walked out leaving the door slightly open.

Doctor Gordon:  Joe, Mateo you can see her now.

Mateo: But whats wrong with her ....

Doctor Gordon: Nothing is wrong with her she's pregnant. It seems like your little family is expanding.

Mateo: Father

Joe: Grandpa

Dr. Gordon quietly left the home as the men in the house rushed into the still open room where Jewel lay in bed smiling as she rubbed her still flat belly.

It seemed like the everyone in the pack was happy about their betta being a father.  Silvia often spent evenings with Jewel teaching her how to knit while the alpha and Mateo handled pack business. the only one a bit out of sorts about Jewel and Mateo having a pup was the alpha himself.  Days turned into weeks soon into months without a hitch before you knew it Jewel was almost ready to give birth.  Jewel was doing dishes one evening after dinner when her water broke. Joe sat in the living room reading the paper while Mateo sat in his office when he heard her voice over their mind link.  Mateo sprang into action as he yelled for his father to get the Doctor.  That evening after a few hours of labor Jewel gave birth to a beautiful blue-eyed little girl they named Ixi. 

   Time passed quickly since the birth of their beautiful little girl. Ixi was growing up strong and loved she especially was very attached to papa Joe like she learned to call him. Mateo had been away from home more often than not Jewel often thought that the alpha made up reasons for him to be gone. One evening while Mateo was out and Joe and Ixi were out in the garden counting fireflies there was a knock at the door. Jewel went over to see who it could be only to discover it was their alpha Norbian.  Norbian stared at Jewel with a strange look to his eyes Jewel momentarily looked puzzled but apprehension set in and she backed up further in the house Norbian followed her in never taking his eyes off of her when he started to speak slowly just enough for Jewel to hear.

Norbian:  Jewel ..... you should have never come to my territory. I'm not stupid you're not just a human I can feel your power I don't know why you cant talk or shift but there is something different about you. I have tried and tried to not think of you but I can't seem to get you out of my brain!

Jewel began to panic and walked further into the home making sure there was enough distance between the alpha and her.

Norbian: I am an  Alpha, of royal blood you should have been mine. Mateo is a good wolf but he's not of an alpha bloodline he's a betta, I can feel your power. The moon goddess made a mistake how could she gift me an omega for a mate and him you. Did she think I would reject you cause you do not speak, oh but you do and even there I have lost, Mateo is the only one that can hear you?

Norbian closed the distance between them grabbing Jewel and pressing her to him with one hand and with the other grabbing her face forcefully. Norbian was about to press his lips to jewel when he heard Joe returning with Ixi, he moved away fast looked at a shaken Jewel and pressed his finger to his lips.  Joe walked in and was surprised to see the alpha standing there.

Joe: Hey Alpha is there a problem.

Norbian: No not at all I was just stopping by to let Jewel here know that Silvia wishes for her to come by on the weekend with little Ixi here.

Joe: Ahh .. I see well we will see when Mateo gets back.

Norbian: Yes. Mateo, after all, he is the man of the family. I Guess we will wait to see what he has to say.

Joe: Alpha are you sure you are alright.

Norbian: Yeah im fine.

norbian turned himself around and made his way to the front door without another word.

——————————————————————-
Hi if you like this story please
share / vote / and comment
Your comments help so I may improve in my writing thank you
Lety