Coming of Age Celebration

The big night had come. It was to be a big celebration to honor our future Alpha Damien. Ixi could not understand why she was so nervous she jumped in the shower lathered her self with her favorite Olay body wash of peaches and jasmine she let the hot water relax her body. Getting out of the shower she ran a towel to her damp hair, sprayed peach mist fragrance over her body then slipped into the white peral shimmer summer dress while applying light make up and making a lose side braid one look in the mirror before showing her look to Pop.
Ixi walked through the hallway looking for pop, pop was standing near the kitchen counter when he looked up to see his beautiful granddaughter immediately his eyes filled with tears. Joe immediately saw the great combination of both Jewel and Mateo, Ixi held her mother's good looks and her fathers blazing blue eyes. Joe had to rain in his emotions and simply displayed his approval with a whistle.

Ixi: POP say something
Joe: What can i say I'm speechless.
Ixi : That bad ? Or That good?
Joe : Good Definitely good! You do know you get your good looks from this old Man right .
Ixi: pop now you're just being conceited silly old man.

It was already getting late before Joe and Ixi joined the celebration. They had already passed the big Alpha speech and the whole responsibility in obtaining their wolf. Damien was made to shift in the middle of the stage and present his wolf to our pack
All though everyone new he had obtained his wolf early but not many had met his wolf. Many of the single she wolves fought their way to the front of the gathering in hopes that Damien's wolf would recognize them and claim them. But the giant black wolf stood motionless until it suddenly rose his snout to the air and turned immediately toward the paths way in where Joe and Ixi where coming through to the clearing. Damien black wolf jumped over the pack members that stood in his way and made a bee line toward Joe and Ixi only stopping inches away from Ixis face. At first Joe kind of put himself in front of Ixi in a protective stance until he recognized what was really taking place, Ixi stood in shock not really comprehending the situation she was now in. Damien's wolf recognize Ixi as his mate. Any one that saw could recognize the inner struggle the wolf was having wanting to mark her , but in tow recognition was setting in that she still did not have her wolf and was a minor still. Ixi slowly rose her hand to caress the big wolf as he leaned his head toward her hand. With a smile to her face she ran her fingers through his silky black fur slowly leaning in to place a gentle kiss to the top of his head.
The crowd that gathered stood mesmerized watching the seen unfold before them. Silvia Damien's mother clapped her hands together in pure joy but Alpha Norbian was having trouble hiding his true emotions storming off the stage and heading straight for the pack house locking him self in his office.

Joe: Down boy ....

Ixi spoke in just a whisper enough for only Joe and Damien to hear

Ixi: Oh Papa he's so beautiful and soft.
Joe: Yup he sure is a sight. Ummm hey Damien can you change we need to have a talk.

Ixi looked over to Joe with puzzlement clearly written in her eyes she didn't understand why Joe seemed so uncomfortable with what just happened. Damien nodded his head and walked away stopping once to take a look into his beautiful and unsuspecting mate. Silvia ran over to Joe taking him in a warm embrace and repeating the same thing with Ixi she held her to her caressing her face looking at her with so much love.

Silvia : Oh im so happy!!!!!
Joe leaned over whispering:  she doesn't know. No wolf remember she is a minor.
Silvia: Oh Dear right.

Silvia continued to look at Ixi with love and respect. Damien returned wearing dark jeans and a black buttoned up dress shirt.

Damien: Hey Joe. Mom. Ixi. Umm Ixi I hope I didn't scare you.
Ixi : No you didn't. Your wolf is beautiful and so well behaved. ( she spoke in her quiet sweet voice enough for only those around her to listen)
Silvia: Honey you spoke. Oh baby what a beautiful voice you have. (With tears in her eyes) I feel so blessed to be among those you have shared it with.

Ixi turned a bright shade of red. Joe just watched the interaction with a knowing smile. Thanking the moon Goddess she picked a strong young Alpha to be there for his grand daughter.

Damien: Mom your embarrassing her. Ixi has always had a voice she just keeps it to her self.
Ixi: No. I just didn't have much to say to any one.
Silvia: Well I think it's lovely. You should share it more often. Oh that's strange
Damien : Mom .... whats wrong
Silvia: Well im not sure but I don't see your father huh it's not like him and as Alpha he has duties to attend to on his only sons coming of age party. Well I'll go find him.

Silvia started her way toward the pack house turning once to look back and see her son talking to Ixi with that shine of recognition in his eyes as he stared at his mate, Silvia was beyond happy as she loved Ixi as a daughter long before her son was chosen as her mate.
Norbian sat at his desk after destroying almost everything in his office. Cursing the moon goddess for playing such cruel acts against him. First she toyed with him giving him an Omega for a mate seeing him unworthy of better and a stronger mate, then Jewel with her beauty and quiet power is killed before he can make her his, and finally Ixi beautiful beyond this world and with stronger power seeping through her even more than what flowed from her mother she belongs to him not his unworthy son a son conceived from obligation to a filthy omega. Silvia was a good mother and mate always forgiving but held no power he could of had stronger pups if they where with Jewel but now he felt as if he were being robbed of the opportunity by his own son. Would he have to have him killed in order to posses Ixi ? The thought hurt him but the need for her was stronger.
    Silvia walked in to a very quiet pack house looking around she felt a sense of dispare and need but these were not feelings of her own these were feelings radiating through her mate. Silvia rushed to his office opening the door with all her might as she felt it was obstructed by something blocking it. Once in she saw the destruction inside and Norbian sitting behind his desk covered darkness and in eire silence. She slowly made her way toward him like one approaching an injured animal speaking softly as to not startled him.

Silvia:  My love ...... Norbian... Dear is everything alright?

Silence... Silvia got no answer but the heavy breathing from her mate.

Silvia: Baby you are scaring me let me help you I don't know what is wrong, but what ever it is I'm here.

A thunderous almost cruel laugh came out of Norbian one she had never heard from him before.

Norbian: You here are make nothing better. You here are what's wrong.
Silvia: Norbian... my love my Alpha... what is troubling you. This should be a great day Your son is of age he will be leaving for training in two weeks time and has been blessed by finding his mate by the moon Goddess.
With a sudden motion Norbian banged on the desk cracking it in half and in a matter of seconds he had Silvia pinned to the wall. Silvia was startled by her mates sudden rage a rage that she had never witnessed. For the first time Silvia felt fear.

Norbian: Moon Goddess don't you dare mention her to me! She has destroyed me. Taking everything thing from me.
Silvia : I don't understand... you have every thing. You have a family that loves you a strong pup that even got his wolf younger than any one we know of, and you have all my love and devotion what more could you possibly need. Norbian I know that losing Mateo was hard on you he was your best friend but you have us Damien and I. ( she said with a trembling voice)
Norbian: Power I want power.
Silvia: My love you already have one of the strongest packs in the world. What more can you need or want.

Norbian eyes went dark. With out even a hint he struck Silvia so hard in the face her cheek bone caved in and she fell to the ground like a rag doll. By then unknowingly Damien had entered the home hearing most of his Fathers conversation with his mother and thought to him self he had never known his father as a power hungry wolf this was not like him. Then he heard the hit and his mother's cry he just about lost it his wolf was on its surface and he stormed into his fathers office running over to his mothers side. Silvia looked up with her tear stricken face to see her son hovering above. Filled with anger he placed his mother on what was left of a love seat and turned to face his father.

————————————-hi——————————
Ok I'm leaving this here but will update quick
Love you 
Please vote / opinions count tell me what you think/ and share if you like this story
Keep me motivated so I don't feel I'm writing for nothing
Bye Lety