Times revelations

Ixi walked with her Grandfather Joe hand in hand by the pond. Ixi pointed at the bench that was placed in honor of her parents engraved with their names and an infinity symbol with a quote that read : With a love so strong united in life never forgotten at their death long live our Beta pair Mateo and Jewels eternally. They sit in a comfortable silence with his arm around her shoulders they stare at the fishes that swan near the edge of the pond.

Joe : Sweet heart the soon to be Alphas birthday is in a few days every one is excited we need to get you a dress.
Ixi: I don't want to go papa.
Joe: We are part of this pack it would be of great disrespect to not attend, Ixi plus the Alpha family has been very kind to us and let's not forget how Alpha Norbian avenged your parents taking down those rogues.
Ixi:  I don't know papa. I know I was young but I did not recognize the two I managed to see among the dead. 
Joe: Are you sure .... Ixi I mean you were really small and it must of been very scary for you.
Ixi: Papa Im sure.....  the dead where younger cleaner not like the two I watched talk and run past me.
Joe: You say they ran past you and what do you mean Cleaner ?
Ixi: Pop one of them stoped near the rock where mommy hid me. I think he kinda saw me but wasn't sure he faced me the other stoped looked at him and followed his gaze then they both took off. I ment the ones we saw had cleaner faces shaved groomed the ones I saw looked older hairier unshaven.
Joe:  Are you sure do you think you can recognize them if you where to see them again.
Ixi: Yes
Joe : I think we should inform our Alpha so that he knows that their are still others out their.

Joe made a move to rise but Ixi took his arm and pulled him back to her side.

Ixi: Pop No. Please don't tell the Alpha!
Joe: Why? Ixi this is important.
Ixi: Papa I know Alpha Norbian has been kind to us but their is something about him I don't trust. Call it instinct but I wanna keep this between us.
Joe: Ok we will keep this temporarily between us but if their is a need to tell him promise me we will , you here me?
Ixi: Yes.
Joe : Baby can I ask you a question?
Ixi : Yes pop you can ask me anything I hide nothing from you we are all we have you and me.
Joe : Yes indeed. Honey why don't you trust our Alpha?
Ixi: Pop I love Aunti Silvia and Damien he's a dream and one day will make a great Alpha but Alpha Norbian he looks at me expecting something as if any minute I'm going to spread wings or something there is an eagerness in his gaze. To be honest he scares me I'm afraid to be any where alone with him.

   That statement got Joe thinking opening a memory long forgotten. Joe recalled the day he found the Alpha alone in the kitchen with Jewel he was a little to close to her. Jewel looked scared and he looked like he had just been caught to nervous even slightly mad as if I stoped something. In fact thinking about it that's the day Jewel stoped going to the pack house and became clingy never wanting to be left alone .... could it be that Jewel was afraid of our Alpha. What did Norbian do ...  and how convenient he was the one to find those rogues. Rogues that only conveniently appeared after I started snooping around. Shit I told him Ixi heard the rogues could I have put her in danger. I can't let her know my fears I must keep her safe. After a moment he was interrupted from his thoughts by Ixi.

Ixi: Papa are you ok?
Joe : Yup. Just wondering when you started thinking Damien is a dream?
Ixi: Papa are you jealous? Plus I'm not the only one every girl has her eyes on him hoping and praying they are the next Luna. I mean don't get me wrong it's impressive no other wolf has ever gotten his wolf on his own and at his age. Me I just like that he doesn't see me as the poor orphan as fragile and weak, he sees me like you do like I'm normal and whole. But You know my heart is only yours I love you old man I don't think any one could take your place ever.
Joe : Oh we will see about that when you find your mate.

They where so caught  up laughing at their discussion that they did not notice the tall figure approaching.

Damien: Hello
Joe: Oh hey Dream boy
Ixi: Pop!  ( she quickly covered her mouth)
Damien: Hey it's ok your beautiful voice will be our little secret.
Joe: Ah I see why the young she wolves call you a dream. You sure know how to swoon the ladies ( Joe said as he laughed at his grand daughters expense while Ixi turned every shade of red)
Damien: Excuse me swoon? I believe sir I do no such thing I in fact kind of avoid our female population. I'm a true believer in waiting for my mate. I wouldn't want her to ever think that I could ever love another or that I'm that kind of wolf.
Ixi: ( softly spoke) What kind of wolf?
Damien: A player one that goes after every she wolf he can get.
Joe: Ah that makes me a player .... well once upon a time that is way before I met your grandmother Ixi . Oh but when I did oh then I was caught in her eyes trapped by her smile and that hypnotic scent and her voice was music to my ears . She was my everything I was never able to love another she wolf.
Ixi : What about me ? I love you.
Joe : You are my one exception my reason to continue in this world. When I lost your Grandma Marie many years ago when your Dad was just a young pup about 8 years old. My Marie she passed while giving birth to your aunt Vicky sadly I lost them both that day. But I promised her to take care of our boy and raise him well and I never ever broke a promise I made to my Marie. So I remained with a broken heart but still pushing on for the sake of my Mateo. When I lost your Dad and mom and thought I lost you too I gave up. But you saved me little one you are my life now.

Damien stared in awe of the interaction between Joe and Ixi and felt blessed that she would interact with him and shared her voice with him and even including him in their discussion. Damien had heard her speak before of course she or any one was the wiser no one knew he watched behind the shadows her personal guardian. Damien realized he had only ever had moments of unconditional love through his mom never with his dad.  Damien cleared his throat interrupting Joe and Ixi. Ixi took her arms from around Joes torso and looked toward Damien.

Damien: I'm sorry I almost forgot why I came.
I wanted to personally invite you to my coming of age party.

Ixi giggled at that statement.

Damien: Whats so funny?
Ixi: I'm sorry I just no one's ever called it that you know coming of age party it's usually the blessing of our wolf party.
Damien: Yeah But I already got my wolf so calling it that would make no sense cause we don't got to wait for my wolf to come under the light of our moon. So I guess I missed out on that and got my wolf sooner.
Ixi : I guess you are right.
Damien: Well I am an Alpha so that makes me always right.
Ixi : No. You are not always right.
Damien: How so?
Ixi : Well first you are not Alpha yet that's not for another 3 years and 2 days.
Damien: Hey I thought we where starting to be best friends here and now you get all technical on me.

Ixi threw her self into a fit of laughter. As Damien and Joe watched on in joy that Ixi had finally spoken to someone other than Joe. Damien took his leave in order to help Silvia with her preparations.

Ixi: Pop I need a dress.
Joe : Oh what happened to I'm not going. Ohhhh Dream boy kissy kissy smooch smooch.
Ixi: Pop sometimes you act like such a pup. Did you not hear him we are best friends and he's saving himself for his mate. I'm proud to be his friend today it is verified he's trust worthy and nice.
Joe : You forgot handsome and tall and oh so very strong.
Ixi: Papa!
Joe: Oh baby did I not tell you that not only do you keep me alive but you also keep me young a pup in fact. Hey what's all this he's my best friend I thought I was.
Ixi : No Pop you are my everything el numero uno.
Joe: Ok sold to the mall let's get you a dress my baby's going to be the bell of the ball.
Ixi's : You are so silly pop but I love you with all my heart.
Joe: Ditto baby Ditto

———————————Hi ———————————
So here I am hoping you all enjoy my stories I get so caught up with work that I lag but I do know where this story is going and I already have two more in mind this one is an only book no sequels just this. I also have other books I have completed under my bestie Angeles Curiel wattapad ( lupus's blood line ) and ( Shattered this is a short story Vampire story of love friendship and salvation as well as vengeance I really enjoyed creating this story) they are both great stories shout out to Angeles for introducing me to this creative outlet. Well asking for votes also please share my story and tell me what you think. You guys are my reason to write please share comment and vote bye this is me Lety saying asta luego