Prologue

Marks POV

I heard rustling outside of the house, after I was awoken by Chica's barking, obviously.  "Chica, What is it?"  I ask sleepily as I stand up.  She grabs my pant leg and tried to bring me with her.  "Ok, ok.  I'll follow you."  She barks again and runs off, I follow.  She sits at the back door and continuously barks at it.  "You wanna go outside?"  That's when there was a loud CLATTER outside.  It sounded like a trash bin being knocked over.  I open the door and Chica immediately runs over to the trash can by the side of the house.  I follow her there and what I see is adorable, a cute little kitten with nice, silky brown fur and a tuff of brown that was slightly tinted with green on the top of its head.  "Mroooow..." it meow and hid behind the trash can from Chica, she sits in front of it and leans down.  It takes a step closer to Chica, Chica smells the kitten and yaps happily.  "What is it Chica?"  I noticed how peculiar the eyes of the kitten were, bright blue, shiny, beautiful.  I walked over and kneeled in front of it, slowly bringing my hand closer.  "Mrooow?"  It meows again and sniffs my hand lightly.  It then runs its cheek against my hand, I reach up a little and pet it on the head.  I pull my hand away and stand up, the little kitty runs over and grabs my ankle.  "Ok, I guess you can come inside with me."  It meows, as if in agreement. I gently pick up the little thing, it's so light and skinny, it seems to have not eaten in a while. "Are you hungry little guy?" I asked as I pet it gently in my arms. "Meow!" It meows excitedly. I carefully place it down on the ground and walk into the kitchen. I grab a small plate and a can of cat food I had. I opened the can and put the food on the plate and set it on the counter. I grabbed a small saucer and filled it with milk. I grabbed both and walked into the living room to see the kitten and Chica laying on the floor, playing together. I chuckle and place the dishes on the floor "Hey, little guy, come here." I lightly pat the ground in front of the dishes, getting the kittens attention. It looks up and runs over, immediately eating the food. I tenderly pet it head as it purrs whilst eating its food.  "Awe, you're so cute."  I say sweetly as I keep petting him.  Chica sits at my side and puts her paw on my knee.  "Are you getting jealous Chica-Bica?" I say playfully as I pet her ears.  The kitten walks over and jumps in my lap, and rubs its face against my stomach.  I look down at him, and it looks up at me with it's peculiarly bright blue eyes.  "You're eyes are so beautiful."  I chuckle petting his ear gently.  "Arrrrr..." Chica growls playfully at me.  "Chica-Bica, I love you too!"  I kiss her head and lightly place the kitten on the floor so I can stand up.  I stretch and yawn.  "Alright, I think it's time for bed babies."  I say looking down at the animals.  I walked away and Chica followed, the kitten didn't, just stared.  "Come on, it's ok!"  I say crouching down and patting the ground, he slowly walks over to my feet.  I pick him up and kiss his head, carrying him to my room.  Chica lays at the foot of the bed and the kitten lays next to me.  He wouldn't move by Chica, he just laid on my chest and wouldn't get off, so I just let him sleep there.  I fell asleep with my hands slightly over the kitten, it purred softly as the night went on.

- Time skip: About 5 hours later -

The cat was pawing at my face and meowing loudly.  "You are one loud baby, huh?"  I ask, yawning.  "What is it?"  I say as I watch the kitten run to the door and scratch it.  "Oh?  Do you need to go out?"  I ask standing up, Chica ran over too.  I opened the bedroom door and the cat and Chica bolted downstairs.  I chuckled sleepily as I followed behind them slowly.  "Come on."  I open the door and they go out.  After a few minutes the kitten runs back inside and rubs its face against my leg.  "Mrrrrorrw~" It meows.  I lean down and pet him, but when I take my hand off he pounces on it.  I chuckle and pick him up. Chica bolts into the house and I close the door.  "Come on, I'm tired..." I say and smile at the kitten.  "I need a name for you, huh little guy?"  I look at him, he looks up and seems to... smile.  "Meow!"  It licks my hand.  "Awe!  What should I call you?"  He pushed me away and meows, wanting down, I place him on the floor and he runs over to my Jacks game I had left out.  You know, that game with the little metal star things, and the bouncy ball.  He smacks one of the jacks a couple times and then brings it over to me, placing it at my feet.  "This is a Jack..." I say picking it up "Mrrrow!" He 'smiles' again.  "Jack?"  I ask looking down at it, he spins in a circle a couple times and then jumps onto my leg.  "Jack, you want me to call you Jack?" I ask as I pick him up.  He nods.  "Did you just..." I was shocked.  "Ok... you're very human-like, your behaviors."  I chuckle and we go upstairs and climb back into bed. 

- Time Skip: Morning -

I wake up and climb out of bed, not even bothering to look around.  I walk over to my closet and grab some clothes.  I walk out of the room and climb into the shower.  Once I get out I wrap the towel around my waist.  "Shit, I forgot my boxers."  I say as I keep my towel on and walk back into my room, Chica is at the door and bolts out when I open it.  I look at my bed, and there's a human shape in the covers.  "What the fuck?"  I whisper to myself, I see an ear perk up and then a mans face comes into view.  He had green and brown hair, a nice little amount of facial hair, his face was slightly slender, not really round or chiseled, soft and child-like.  I stare in awe, I notice his brown ears on his head and his bright baby blue eyes.  "Those Baby blues..." I say quietly as I look at the man, he smiles and turns his head slightly, confused.  "J-jack?"  I ask as I stare.  "Y-yes? Master?"  He looks down shyly.  "M-Master?" I ask.  "Do you wish to have another title?  I'm sorry, please don't hurt me!"  He curls into a ball.  "I'm not gonna hurt you."  I say as I slowly walk over to him.  I sit on the bed next to him and hesitantly, but gently, pet his ears.  He purrs.  "You're a nice Master.  What's your name?"  He asks, climbing and sitting in my lap.  "Uhm... M-Mark."  I say, still shocked.  "Mark.  That's a very nice name Master!"  He says happily and smiles.  "You d-don't have to call me that, you can just call me Mark."  I say with a small smile. "You do not wish to have a title, Master? My old master would punish me if I ever called him without a title." He looks down sadly. "Hey, it's ok, I'm not gonna punish you, unless you do something bad." I poke his nose is and smile, he giggles. "So, Mark. What're your rules?" He asks, curious. "First, I want you to answer a few of my questions." I say with a sweet smile. "What is is Mark, you can ask me whatever you want, and I'll answer honestly and to the best of my ability!" He smiles.

-To Be Continued...