A New Home

Mark's POV
———

"First, I want you to answer a few of my questions." I say with a sweet smile. "What is is Mark, you can ask me whatever you want, and I'll answer honestly and to the best of my ability!" He smiles.
———

"What are you?"  I continue petting his ear.
"I'm a Neko, part cat, part human."  He flips over on his back, laying in my lap.
"Ok,  where'd you come from?"
"My old Master lives about 10 miles from here, but I don't want to talk about her..." he looks scared.
"No worries..." I smile at him "You don't have to f you're uncomfortable with it."
He smiles, blushing lightly.
"So, How did you get here?"
"I walked..." he giggles.
"How have you survived?  It must've taken you at least a week to walk that far with all the roads and how cold it's been..." I raise my eyebrows in worry.
"There were a few friendly people along the way that gave me shelter for a couple of nights and food and things like that..." he starts playing with a strand of hair that was hanging down in front of my face.
"Ok... so... why here?"
"I didn't mean to stay here, I was just wondering and waiting for someone nice to give me a home.  I understand if you don't want me here, I'll just stay today and then be on my way tomorrow morning." His expression saddens.
"No, it's fine if you wanna stay here." I smile, hoping he would.
"But... Neko's are really difficult to take care of...I don't know if you'd want that, we have human needs and animal needs...I wouldn't wanna force anyone to care for me..." He seems concerned.
"No, it's totally ok, I can take you shopping later and we can go get stuff you'd like." My smile widens as my face turns slightly pink.
"Really?  Are you sure?" He asks sullenly.
"Of course!  I need to get dressed first, and you obviously haven't showered in a while, not have you changed...so, once I'm dressed... if you want, I can help you get accustomed here."  I chuckle.
"That would be amazing, Mark!" He jumps up and out of my lap.
"Ok, let me get dressed, can you go wait in there for a minute?" I point to the bathroom door.
"Of course."  He gets up and walks into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.
I chuckle and stand up, making sure my towel didn't fall.  I walk over to my drawers and grab a pair of boxers, then I head over and knock on the bathroom door.
"Ok, I just wanted to make sure my towel didn't fall and you accidentally see something..." I chuckle nervously.
"Oh, ok!"  He walks out of the bathroom and sits on the bed. 
I get into the bathroom, close the door, and change.  I was brushing my hair when Jack knocked on the door.
"Yeah?" I called to him.
"Can I c-come in?" He asks quietly.
"Sure."
He steps through the door. 
"Uhm, Mark?"  He scratches the back of his neck.
"Yeah?"  I ask.
"I've... never taken a shower by myself, I don't think I'd understand how... I hate to ask... but, do you think you could help me?" His face turns red.
I feel my face heat up "uh, yeah, I'll explain it to you, and then if you don't get it, I'll help you..." I look down, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing a lot.
"Ok, th-thank you..." He giggles nervously and sprints out of the room.
I take a deep breath "I don't know why I'm so nervous to help him take a shower... not like I haven't taken a shower with someone... plus, I won't even get in with him... it's just like bathing Chica..." I smile to myself and sigh.
I brush my teeth and then head downstairs to where I see Jack sitting on the couch with Chica, watching TV.
"Do you want breakfast before or after you take your shower?"  I ask as I walk up behind them.
"Oh, Uhm... after... if you don't mind..." he giggles.
"Sure, lets go do that..." My face heats up again "I just need to feed Chica first, go ahead and go get ready to take one..." I walk into the kitchen very quickly. 
Jack runs upstairs.  I reach down to the cabinet with Chica's food in it and scoop some up for her.  I walk over and pour the food into her bowl, and refill her water tray as well.  I smile and pet Chica for a second, then I walk upstairs.  I stood in the doorway for a second, preparing myself for what I was about to see.  I take a deep breath and walk to the bathroom, and my gosh... I can't speak.  I stare at Jack, he has a towel around his waist, and you can see his tail sticking out in the back, his ears are down and his face is red.  He has no shirt on and he looks... really sexy and cute at the same time.  My face turns bright red. 
"Hey, Mark..." he looks down.
"J-Jack, Uhm..." I clear my throat and look away "I'll, start the water..." I quickly walk over to the bath and start to fill the tub with warm water.
"I-is that ok?"  I ask, pointing to the water.
He reaches down and feels it "Perfect, thank you Mark~!" He smiles, his face still red.
"Ok, well..." I clear my throat again "Go ahead and get in..." my voice cracks in the middle of my sentence as I quickly glance to the ground. 
Out of the corner of my eye I can see the towel hit the floor, and then I hear Jack getting into the tub.  I turn my back.
"Ok, so... let me explain first, and If you don't understand, I'll help..." I take a deep breath and calm myself.
"Ok Mark!"  He says happily, I hear him splashing in the water, I can't help but giggle.
"Ok, so first, you need to wet your hair, so... there's a cup on the corner of the bath...see it?" 
"Yeah..." he says, I hear the cup being grabbed.
"Fill it with water, close your eyes, and dump it on your head... make sure you wet your entire head." I hear him get the water and pour it, god, it's so awkwardly quiet.
"Ok, after that, wipe your eyes and open them so you can see.  There is a bottle on the bath that says 'shampoo', grab that."
"Ok?"  He questions.
"Does it say Shampoo?"
"I think...?"
"You think?"  I ask.
"Uhm... I can't, read that well..." He chuckles nervously.
"FUCK THIS IS WHAT I WAS AFRAID OF!" I think to myself as I feel my face heat up again.
"I'm gonna have to help you..." I turn around slowly and walk over to the tub, and I was shocked.
His eyes glistened when he looked up at me, he had a nice body, he was so cute!  I look at him, trailing my eyes up and down his body.  "God... how is he so fuckin cute and sexy at the same time?!" I think to myself as I lightly bite my lip.
"Mark?" He tilts his head.
"Oh, sorry!"  I giggle.
"It's ok!" He giggles as well.
I grab the shampoo bottle and start rubbing it in his hair, explaining how to do it himself. 

-a few minutes later-

I just finished washing his hair and ears, and now... We need to wash his body, I couldn't see anything below his wait a moment ago because the water was foggy from all the dirt and stuff that was in his hair.
"You're gonna have to... Uhm..." I cough "Stand up for this one..." my face turns pink again.
"Oh... o-okay..." He slowly stands up, placing his hands over his dick, I guess he's as awkward as I am.  I reach over and pull the plug from the drain in the tub, letting the water go down the drain.  I turn on the water and wait for it to warm up, then I pull the knob on the faucet and the shower turns on.  Water starts running down Jacks body, and I can't help but stare.
"Fuck..." I think as my face turns completely red.
"Uhm... just, g-give me the body wash, and I-I'll do it myself... unless you want to, Mark... you are my Master, I have to do what you say..." he looks down.
"No, if you're uncomfortable with me washing for you, I won't make you let me."  I smile and stand up, grabbing the body wash.  I hand it to Jack, and He has to move one of his hands to take it, and Oh my god... I walked out of there as quickly as possible. 
"Ok, tell me when you're done!" I shout really quickly as I run over and sit on the bed, letting out a long breath I didn't even realize I was holding.
"Holy shit..." I think to myself as I feel my face heat up once again.

-A few more minutes later-

I hear the water shut off and Jack call me back into the bathroom.
"Mark!  I'm done!"
"Ok, I'll be there in a second!" I walk in and see Jack in his towel again.
"I Uhm... don't have any clothes to wear..." he giggles.
"Oh, you can borrow some of mine!"  I announce cheerfully.
"Come on."  I walk to my closet, Jack follows behind.
I look back at Jack and see his face turn red as he looks away quickly.
"What is it?"  I ask, confused.
"N-n-n-NOTHING!"  He shouts embarrassed.
"Ok?"  I chuckle.
I hand him an outfit and wait outside of the room for him to be done changing.
He calls me back in, and for the probably hundredth time today, I'm taken back by how adorably sexy he is.

He's wearing my flannel, a pair of my black jeans, a black hat, and some of my converse. 
"Why're you wearing a hat?" I ask, curious.
"To hide my ears from people, a lot of strangers don't like nekos..."
He had already tucked his tail into the pants.
"Oh, ok, well, you wanna eat before we go?"
"Yeah!"
We walk downstairs, once down there Jack asks "Do you want me to make breakfast Mark?"
I smile at him "No, I got it!"
"Ok!"  He walks over to the couch and takes a seat.
I go into the kitchen and start cooking.

To Be Continued...