Rivers lead to waterfalls

❗️🛑 HEAVY SMUT WILL BE IN THIS CHAPTER, SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ IT! THERE WILL ALSO BE MENTION OF ABUSE AND SELF HARM IN THE CHAPTER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! 🛑❗️

Jack's POV
———
'I should stop this, I don't feel like I should be doing this... but I don't want to stop, I really want to do this...' I think as I slide my hands down his back and around to the front of his pants. I reach up and start slowly sliding his shirt up, running my hands along his toned abs and chest, continuing to kiss him as I did so.
———

Mark's POV
———
I could feel Jack's hands pulling my shirt up slowly as he kept kissing me. I could tell he was being hesitant. I pull away.
"Do you want to stop? I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to." I ask, staring into his beautiful, lust filled eyes.
"N-no, I want to... I just, I haven't wanted to in a while, I don't know if I want you to see all of me... I feel like you'd be disappointed..." his expression saddens as he glances from my eyes to the wall behind me continuously.
"Oh Kitten, I could never be disappointed by someone as adorable as you are~!" I smile at him as I poke his nose lightly.
He giggles "Ok, I'm ok with this then... I haven't felt like this in a while..." he stares into my eyes, purring as his face turned pink.
"Oh really? Why's that?" I ask.
"Just, I can tell you later, ok? I promise. It's a long story... and I'd rather finish what we started~." He giggles as he pulls my shirt up further.
I smile at him and take my shirt off, tossing it behind me "that better kitten~?" I ask as I grab his wrists and pin them above his head.
He bites his lip and nods gently.

I lean down and continue kissing him roughly. I pull his hands together above his head and use my left arm to hold them there, taking my other arm and running it underneath his shirt. I start to pull his shirt up, higher and higher on his torso. I grab his wrists and pull him up to where I'm sitting in his lap. I pull away and begin to pull his shirt up and over his head, tossing it with mine.
I push him back down against the bed and flip us over, he smashes his lips against mine, sliding his hands gently down my torso, sending shivers throughout my body. He fiddles with my belt for a second until he gets it unbuckled, he then pulls it off and drops it on the floor beside the bed.
He deepens the kiss, gently sliding his tongue into my mouth. I wrap my hands behind his back and ravel them in his hair. He caressingly slides his fingers along my sides, slipping them into my pants when he reaches my waistband. He starts slowly moving his hand up and down, palming me through my boxers, I let a quiet moan escape my lips. I feel him smirk into the kiss as he speeds up his movements. I tug his hair hard enough to pull, but not hurt him, he lets out a pleasured sigh.
I reach down and unbutton his pants, slowly unzipping them with one hand as I glide the other into his boxers. I pull his hand away as I flip us over, I prop myself up above him as I lean down and start kissing his neck, rubbing him as I got rougher and rougher. He bites his lip harshly, trying not to let out a moan. He tilts his head back and drags his nails along my back, I let out a pleasureful sigh.
I start kissing down his neck and torso as I slowly pull his pants down with me. I kiss his inner thigh as I pull his pants off and toss them to the side.
I bring my mouth up by his ear "Would you like me to talk to you while this happens~?" I whisper seductively in his ear.
"Yes Master, If you would like that~" he bites his lip as I lightly nip at his ear.
"So what is it that you'd like me to say~? What kinds of things would you like to hear Master say~?" I ask as I slowly kiss from his ear to his neck where I had already left a mark.
"Sweet nothings, what you want to do to me, whatever Master pleases~" he tilts his head away from me as I start leaving more and more marks on his neck.
I chuckle devilishly as I reach down and pull off his boxers, throwing them away with the other clothes. He covers his face, embarrassed.
"Hey Kitten, you have nothing to be embarrassed about, you're so beautiful~" I smile at him, and peck his lips.
He giggles "Do you want me to take those off for you Master~?"
"If you would please, that'd be amazing Kitten~" I smirk.