Not so innocent neko

Jack's POV
———
Me and Mark finished eating and were both ready to head home.
"Wanna stop by that store first and look around?"  He points to the store we had seen before.
"Yeah."  I smile and we walk over and step inside.
———

I look everywhere from the neon lights around the top of the walls, to the beaded doorway in the back, and the shelves and tables that were filled and covered with all different kinds of kinky objects.  I bit my lip lightly as me and Mark walked further into the store. 

"I wouldn't have guessed someone as innocent looking as you would be into this kinda thing."  Mark leaned over and said quietly.  He chuckles.
My face heats up as I look up at him.
"I'm n-not as innocent as I look... my master before you was into a lot of things, and she... well, that's a story for when we-we're alone." I let out a sigh.
"Ok, you're telling me that story when we get home." He looks over at me and raises an eyebrow.
"Ok! I will." I smile at him.
We start looking around at everything, and I noticed that the cashier was looking at us funny.
"Hey Mark?" I whisper to him.
"Yeah?" He asks.
"The cashier is looking at us weird... do you think it's because we're two guys in a sex shop?" I look to the ground, embarrassed.
"Maybe, just ignore him, if he says anything he's gonna piss me off. I hate people who discriminate because of that shit." Mark furrows his eyebrows as he turns back to the shelf.
"Ok..." I looked at the shelf as well.

The man from the register stands up and walks over to us "Can I help you find anything?"  He smiles.
"Oh, Uhm... not really, we're just looking around a little for right now."  Mark smiles.
"Ok, well I'm behind the register if you have any preferences."  He turns and walks back.
He starts writing on papers and typing things on his computer at the desk.

"I thought he was gonna say something rude..." I chuckle.
"Same."  Mark smiles.

We continue looking around the store.  I find something that I liked out of all the things my old master made me do.  I blushed and bit my lip.
'I don't want Mark to know about these things...'
I think to myself as I stare at it.
Mark glanced over and saw what I was looking at, he chuckled.
"Do you want to get that?" He smiles at me.
"N-no!"  I quickly look down at the ground.  'FUCK!  He saw it...' I bite my lip as I feel my face heat up more.
"Are you sure?  Or are you just saying that because you don't want me to know about your kinks?"  He smirks and chuckles.
"I'm sure!  I-I-I was just looking!"  I keep glancing up at him and back to the ground.
"Mkay...  I think you just don't want me to know what you're into, do you want me to give you some money and just wait outside the store for you to get what you want?"  He smiles at me.
"Uhm... y-yeah, sure... I-if you want..." I keep my gaze at the ground.
"Alright, here."  He hands me a couple of twenty's and walks out.  I can see him standing by the entryway on his phone.
'Wow... ok...' I smile and start looking around, walking past what I saw and grabbing it.

— About 15 minutes later —

I pay for the objects I bought, and give Mark the 15 dollars in change I had.
"Ready to go?"  He asks.
"Mmhmm!"  I smile.

Me and Mark walk out of the store and to his car.  I put the bags in the backseat.

When we get home I grab the things out of the car and place the clothes on the couch.
"D-do you have a spare room that I could have?"  I ask him, blushing.
"Oh yeah, I'll show you."  He starts walking to the stairway.
He leads me upstairs and to a huge room.  There was a bed on the far left against the wall with a nightstand next to it, a small closet on the opposite wall from the bed, and a desk against the wall ahead when you walked in.  There was also a tv stand with a medium sized tv on it, and a dresser against the wall by the door.
"This is a nice room!  Thank you Mast-MARK!  Thank you... Mark."  I blushed even more as I quickly walk to the closet and place the bag of things I got from the sex shop on the floor, closing it as I walked back downstairs where Mark had already gone to make sure Chica still had food and water.  I grab the bags of clothes off of the couch.