Shopping Spree

Mark's POV
———
He's wearing my flannel, a pair of my black jeans, a black hat, and some of my converse. 
"Why're you wearing a hat?" I ask, curious.
"To hide my ears from people, a lot of strangers don't like nekos..."
He had already tucked his tail into the pants.
"Oh, ok, well, you wanna eat before we go?"
"Yeah!"
We walk downstairs, once down there Jack asks "Do you want me to make breakfast Mark?"
I smile at him "No, I got it!"
"Ok!"  He walks over to the couch and takes a seat.
I go into the kitchen and start cooking.
———
Jack's POV
———
After we ate breakfast Mark walked upstairs, I followed him.
"What're you doing Mark?" I ask as I peek into the room.
"Oh, just fixing my hair." He smiles at me.
"Ok, are we going shopping?" I take a couple of steps into the room.
"Yeah, let me just fix my hair and then we'll go. I'll get you downstairs."
"Ok!" I shout happily as I walk back downstairs and wait on the couch for Mark.
A few minutes later, Mark comes downstairs, his hair is neatly styled, he's wearing a tight black t-shirt, along with some skinny jeans. He looked, quite sexy, actually. I felt my face heat up and I quickly looked at the ground, embarrassed about what I just thought.
"Ready?" He asks, picking his keys up off of the counter.
"Yep!" I jump up and sprint out of the door as soon as he opens it.
I hear him chuckle behind me as I jump into the car.
"What's so funny?" I ask as he climbs into the car.
"You're cute."  He smiles and starts the car.
I blush, looking out of the window.
We start heading down the road, I stare out the window in awe as I see all the buildings and cars we pass while he drives.  My face pressed against the window and my eyes wide with curiosity.  My smile was huge, and I could tell my eyes were sparkling.  I glanced over at Mark and noticed he looked away quickly.  I raise an eyebrow, but shrug it off, looking back out of the window.
"S-so Jack, do you know what you might want?" He takes a sharp left turn.
"Clothes mainly... but I do wanna look around!"  I say happily, smiling at him.
"Alright!"  He smiles as he glances at me. 
I stare out of the window, eventually disappearing off into my thoughts...
'His smile is so perfect'
'What is this feeling, in my chest?'
'When I looked at him, I get dizzy...'
'I feel happy around him.'
'I don't know why though...'
'Why?'
I feel someone touch my shoulder.
"Huh?"  I jolt from the sudden gesture.
"We're here."  He chuckles.
"Oh, ok..." I giggle and we get out of the car.
I look at the tall building in front of me, it's huge! I smile wide as I sprint to the entrance. Mark chuckles as he catches up to me. We both walk inside, and I'm taken back by how nice it is. I've never been to a mall! My previous master always bought everything for me, I never had a choice. Me and Mark walked around for a few minutes when I saw a store that caught my eye. My face heated up and I looked down to the ground as we passed it.
"You ok?" Mark asks.
He probably noticed how quickly I looked away.
"Y-yeah..." I giggle "I'm fine"
I glanced up and saw him looking at the store I looked away from. A weird smile formed on his face as he looked back at me. I feel my face heat up again. We continued walking and found a clothing shop in the mall on the second floor. 
"Oooo!"  I immediately ran to the crop tops I saw from the entrance.
"You sure you want crop tops?  Remember, I'm gonna buy your entire wardrobe if you need it." Mark smiles.
"Yes!"  I shout, jumping up and down like a child. 
I grab a white crop top with pink text on it.  I giggle.
"Really?"  He chuckles.
"Yeah." I smile wide as I put the shirt over my arm and continue on.
Me and Mark kept looking around...

—About 30 minutes later—

We walked out of the store after buying all the clothes.
"Hey Jack, anywhere else here you wanna go look at?" He looks over at me as we stand on the escalator going downstairs.
"Uhm... I dunno, there was a store I saw on the way in, but I'd rather wait til we're leaving to look there..." I chuckle and scratch the back of my neck awkwardly. 
"Alright, so you just wanna walk around for a little and look around?"  He asks.
"Yeah!"  I smile.

—30-60 more minutes—

Mark said it was about time to leave, so we decided to stop somewhere in the mall and get some food, and then head to the store by the entrance. 
"What do you want?"  He asks, opening his menu.
"Pizza!" I shout like a happy child.
"What kinda dork?"  He chuckles.
"Uhm, pepperoni is fine."  I read the selection and choose my option.
"Find what you want for a drink and stuff before the waiter or waitress gets here."  He glanced up at me and then back down to his menu.
"Ok!"  I read through the menu. 
After a few minutes a man with a pretty bushy dirty blonde beard and blonde hair with blue eyes and a few tattoos on his arms that I could see, walks up to our table.
"Hello, I'm Felix!  I'll be your server for tonight."  He smiles at us.
"Wait... Felix?"  Mark smiles wide as he asks.
"Mark?!"  Felix calls back, shocked.
"Dude!  I haven't seen you in forever!"  Mark stands up and hugs him.
"I know, sorry dude.  I've been busy moving down here and getting everything set up at the apartment for me and Marzia."  He chuckles.
"Well, call me sometime, we need to schedule a hang out sesh."  Mark lightly punches his shoulder, then sits back down.
"Got it.  Now, Can I take your orders?"  He pulls out his notepad and pencil.
He looks over at me.
"Oh, Uhm... can I have a glass of water with a pepperoni pizza please?"  I smile at him, he nods and writes down my order in his notepad.
He then looks over to Mark "and you?" 
"Oh, I'll have a coke with a pepperoni pizza as well."  Mark smiles as he closes and sets down his menu.
Felix nods and writes down the order.
"I'll be right back with your drinks, and your food should be ready shortly after that."  Felix smiles and leaves.

—After they ate—

Me and Mark finished eating and were both ready to head home.
"Wanna stop by that store first and look around?"  He points to the store we had seen before.
"Yeah."  I smile and we walk over and step inside.

To Be Continued...