Normal life

Spencer Pov

I was slowly waking up. I had this hug ass headache that wouldn't stop pounding. I let out a long groan. I slowly made my way into my bathroom grab some pills for my headache.

I decided to go to the gym to work on my muscles. My phone started to ring. I stop the music and answered it. "Hello, Mom" trying to sound nice as possible. "Don't, your mother and I are waiting for you. So get your ass over here" she yelled. "Okay I'll be there" I hang up.

I was in my sports bra and joggers with my glasses but I was to lazy to change so I just wipe of my sweat and put on perfume. Then I went into the house.
I live in my mothers guest house because they have my money and I don't get it until I am 21. That was the deal they made with the agency and me.

I walk into the dining room just to aspect my mothers but they weren't alone. "Auntie Kris" they look up. "Ahh nice to see you again Spencer" she got up as I walk up to her. I hug her and kiss both of her cheeks.

Then I went up to my moms and kiss their cheeks also. "So what's up with your music career" she drank her juice after. "Going good. Maybe release an album soon" she smiles "I am sure Kanye wouldn't mind giving you some tips" she adds. "We are working on a song together" she nods. "Can't wait to listen to them" the food came.

"Can't you take away those sunglasses" my mom got annoyed. "Fine" I said coldly. "Ahh there I could see your beautiful eyes" mama said making me grin. I very secure of my eyes. My moms say they're special but they are my moms so it's in their nature to say stuff like that to their kids. "Yeah I know many people who would want your eyes" Auntie Kris adds on.

Breakfast was over so, I was heading back to the guest house. "Spencer" I turn around. "Yess" I was annoyed. "What are you going to do today" my mama asked. "To finish my work out and then the studio. Why?" I was confused. "Be back by 8" my mom cross her arms. "We have to go to dinner with some friends" i roll my eyes. "Why do I have to go" i whined. "You're our daughter". I let out a deep sigh "For at least 5 years you forgot about me" I mumble. My mama walks up to me.

"Spencer we are sorry we weren't there at the time" she cups my face. "We love you and we never forgot about you sweetie" she moves my face so I could look into her eyes. "Just be back here at 8" my mom broke the silent moment. I just nod and went to the guest house.

I put my sunglasses down so, I could finish my work out but this time I did cardio. I look at the time and it was 12. I change into a different out. Which were black pants, a sports bra with an unbuttoned baseball jersey showing off my abs and my high tops along with a Rolex watch and of course my black personalize Ray-Ban sunglasses.

"Damn I look good" I saw myself through the mirror. I grab my phone and notebook and head into my car.

 I grab my phone and notebook and head into my car

My moms got me my G wagon for my 18th birthday. This was completely mine and I love it.

I went into the studio and started to write some stuff down along with messing around with some songs I have already down. I was getting into a song but felt arms wrap around my neck and rubbing my expose abs.

I push away the arms and turn around. Puting down my headphones "What are you doing here April" she smiles and bites her lips. "Your abs get better every day". I roll my eyes "How did you even know I was here" she sits on my lap. "8 months of dating and most of the time you were in the studio". "We broke up and you still here" she pouts.

"I can't help it. I Love your dick" she whispers in my ear and plays with my hair. I felt myself getting harder. She licks my earlobe. I pick her up as she wraps her legs around my waist. I sat on the couch as we have a heated makeout session.

She grinds her womanhood against my dick. I hold her hips so there could be more friction. She cups my face and smashes our lips together. She stops and gets off of me. She unbuttons my pants and pulls them down with my boxers.

"God your big" she admires it for a couple of seconds and puts my dick in her mouth. The way her mouth felt with her tongue on top of that her hand on my balls felt amazing. "I'..am..G-gonna CUMM" I release myself in her mouth. I watch as she drank every drop of my cum.

"Damm that felt good" I smirk. She gets up and I reach my pants to take a condom. "Baby i hate condoms. I want to feel you" she whines. "Hell no. I'm not going to giving any unless I have a condom" she sighs but nods. She takes of her skirt and slowly puts my dick in her.

We both groan as my dick is fully in her. "Damm your pick is at least 9 inches" I smile. I started to pound myself in and out of her. While my hands were playing with her boobs. "Like that baby" i just let out a groan and thrust in faster. Her walls closing in on me.

She came first but a few more thrust I finally came. She lays her head on my shoulder while i am still in her. My phone started to ring. I check on who it was and it was Anwar.

Sup my girl

what do you want

Hey ur in LA right

Yeah. So?

My sister is throwing a party wanna come

Partying with the Hadid sisters Hell yeah

Relax there. Gigi with Zayn and Bella is getting over her break up

chill dude, they are like sisters too

Okay be here around 9ish

Alright man see you later

"Okay, I got to go"I say as I pull myself out of her and throw away the condom as she cleans herself up. "Bye baby" she kisses my cheek. "This is the last time we fuck"I yelled as she leaves. I grab my stuff and headed out.

Next..