6 month Plan

Spencer Pov

I have finally released my album it's called 'One Heart'. Most of the songs in the album were inspired by Elizabeth and our relationship.

We've been going on strong and soon our 6 month anniversary is coming up so I want to get her something for her.

Right now I just got out of an interview for my album and was head out with Anwar and Zayn to the mall to pick up something for Elizabeth.

"Are you ready" I shouted. "Calm the fuck down bud no one will recognize us. We had on our hats and sunglasses. "Cover your tattoos" I look at Zayn. "What! It's hot" he whined. "It's like 100 degrees out there"

"Nah get something to cover up your tattoos. You'll get recognized you asshole" he whined for a bit but he finally grabs a jacket.

We were heading out of Zayn house and got into the SUV. "So Spencer what are you going to get her" I look outside for a couple of seconds. "I want to get her a necklace that has our first date in Roman numerals" the smirk. "And matching sunglasses" they both gasp and hold their chest.

"You're going to match with someone" I rolled my eyes. "What happened to the Spencer who hated to match with me" Zayn adds on. "Yeah the one who made me changes shoes because you hate matching with people" I punch his arm.

"Shut up. She is...different then you assholes" making the nod and we all laugh.

We talk like old times mostly bash on Anwar since he doesn't have a girlfriend since he is a huge Fuck boy but his sisters see him as an angel from heaven. "We are here ma'am" my driver announced. "Come on Hadids" I quickly got out with them following me. Some people were staring but who wouldn't we had on dark color clothes and our faces were covered.

"Here we are" Zayn pointed out the store. He opens the door as we followed him. There was a lady in front of rows of jewelry. "Can we see Mario" she smiles and nods. I watch as she walks away. "How do you know this guy" I glance at Zayn. "Got Gigi something" he mumbles.

"Wait a minute you're proposing to my sister" Anwar was confused. "Nah man, I got her a promise ring" we both nod and smile. "Ahh, Mr. Mailk" I see a tall, old handsome Italian man. Anwar and I were surprised by him. "How would I help you today".

"You see my friend over here is trying to get her lady a necklace for their anniversary" he nods with a smirk on his face. Zayn pulls me closer and wraps his arm around my neck. "Yep, that would be me".

I explain to him the plan and how I want to look like. He got the idea and told me not to worry.

"I need it by Friday" he looks up a little shock but nods. "Okay, it gives me 4 days" making me nod my head to agree with him. "You got a deal Miss Stone" I shook his hand and we left to the sunglasses store.

I decided to get his and hers sunglasses. On mine, it has EM written in gold. While hers had SS but one is flip the opposite direction. I told them the same thing but they understood. "Okay got everything ready, let's go" they nod and text my driver to pick me up.

As we were walking Anwar bump into a girl. "I am so sorry" we stop as he helps the girl. "Oh my god your Anwar Hadid, Your...Zayn and your Spencer stone" she fangirls along with her friends. "Sorry girls we gotta go" the crowd became bigger making us run.

I ran inside my SUV while the guys followed in. "You had to be so clumsy Hadid" I punch his arm. "Well...Zayn ran slow" making us laugh. "Yeah, whats up with that Zayn" I wipe off my tears of joy. "Hey look at these muscles" we roll our eyes.

"So where are you taking her" Anwar fixes his hair. "Umm Bungee jumping" they both gasp. "I hope she doesn't kill you" I roll my eyes.

"She isn't like that she is a ride or die kinda girl. She never pussys out unlike you" I pointed at Zayn. "What do you mean" his voice became higher. "Instead of proposing you gave her a promise ring" he pouts. "She loved it" making me raise my hands.

"You guys have been dating for 4 years" I added to it. "But we are only 22 years old. I still want to be free and young" I shrugged my arms and let it go.

Next