What happen?

Anna Pov

We finally arrived at the hospital and watch as Spencer got inside. There were paparazzi police and security trying to keep them off.
I grab Eve and I could tell she felt panic and scared. "It's going to be alright baby girl" I hug her closely as we went straight inside.

I tried to clam her down by putting her to sleep. "What happen" my family comes in with panic on their faces. "Spencer's been shot" I tried to relax my voice. "Oh sweetie. Come here" I lean against her and my head on her shoulder as she tired to clam me down.

"Let's go sit down sweetie" my mom leads me to some chairs and put Eve on my lap. Rihanna was laying down on my sisters lap as she was on her phone. While Spencer's moms were on their phones.

———5 am

"Family of Spencer Stone" the doctor announced. "Yes. What happen" Spencer Mom stood up and walk over. I gave the sleeping Eve to my mom and walk to them.

"We got her stable. She is currently resting after the 6 hour surgery. She had three bullets. One on her arm that broke her forearm bone, one on her thigh that didn't hit anything important and one on her abs. We had some complications but got her stable" the doctor explained her condition.

"When can we see her" Spencer's Mama asked. "Two people can see her now." The doctor said and left. Spencer's moms were left shocked. "Mrs. Stone & Mrs. Stone" the police asked.

"Yes" Spencer's Mom replied. "Can we ask you some questions" the officer look serious making Spencer's Mom "Honey you and Anna could go in while I talk to the officer" she kisses her wife and we head to find people including hospital staff in front of what's supposed to be Spencer room.

"What's going on here" she shouted over the people's voices making them turn around. "She is patent who's injured not an prize that everyone can gush over" she got angry. Everyone quickly left.

I see a sleeping Spencer and I rush by her side. I felt the tears run down my cheeks. "Oh my gosh my little princess" her mama kiss her forehead. "We need to get her to room and floor" she look angry and step out.

I was holding Spencer's hand and saw her injuries. "I'm so sorry baby. I love you" I leave soft pecks all over her face.

Next thing I see a group of nurses and Spencer's doctor some in. "Let's take her the top floor" the doctor said. I see Spencer Mama coming next to me. "Come on Anna let's go to her new room" I nod and we followed them.

The new room had a small bed next to it along with a little living room. After they were done they left us alone.

Out of a studded I hear a groan. I watch Spencer groan from pain as she slowly wakes up. "A-annnnaa?" I quickly get a glass off water and help her drink it. "Yes baby I'm hear" I rub her hair. "Is Eve okay? My moms? Your family?" She was panicking. "Yes yes everyone is alright. They are waiting in the hallway" she close her eyes and sigh.

"I can't believe she did this to me" she mumbles. "How did she get a gun" she kept talking. "Fuck me" I was confused.

"Baby What are you talking about? Who did this to you?" I hold her hand and look into her eyes.

"April" she mumbles. "You mean your ex. Eves birth mother?" I let go and sat on the chair. "Yeah babe" she rubs her forehead. Then Spencer's moms come in. "Oh my little princess is awake" my mama walk up to me.

"Mama You haven't called me that since I was like 7" I groan of embarrassment. "Whatever Your still my baby" she hugs my head. "Mom what happen to me" I look at my mom with worried eyes. "I'll get the doctor to explained it you honey. I nod and watch her leave.

She return with the doctor and they explained her situation. "So when can I heal" she was annoyed. "About 4 weeks and then check ups for your arm. All we want to do is make sure is that your fully healed Ms. Stone." We Thank the doctor and my eyes when back to Spencer.

I could tell she was depressed and angry about what the doctor told her. "Are you ok honey" Spencer's mama asked. "Yeah I'm just tired". "Okay we'll be here once you wake up" she nods and drifted off to sleep.

"Anna why won't you go home get some clothes and take a shower. We will be here when you get back" I nod and walk out to the hallway.

I see everyone all her friends and my family.
I see my mom holding Eve. She was awake. "What happen. Is Spencer okay" Anwar rushes to me. "Yeah but she's tired. Give her some time" I take Eve out of her arms. "I'm going home to grab something's for Eve and I"

"Okay let's go honey" my mom walks me out. There was a bunch of people from paparazzi to fans and reporters. I put Eves blanket over her. "Are you ready ma'am " the security guard asks and I nod.

We went straight home as I pack our things with a couple of Spencer's clothes.

"Are you okay sweetie" my mom asks as I give the bags to the driver. "Okay let's go" I sigh as the driver gets in and drives us back.
The drive took our bags and security pushed out the people as we got inside.

When I got to Spencer's floor everyone looked nervous. "What's wrong" I hand Eve over to my mom. "Spencer she's freaking out" Rihanna tears fell.

I ran straight to her room with a security guard and her mom outside. "My wife is trying to clam her down" I nod and knock on the door.

I see Spencer in a corner crying while her mama tried to clam her down. She sees me and stands up. "Please try to clam her down" she whispers to me before leaving us.

I slowly walk over to her and bend down in front of her. I hold her face so we can lock eyes. "Baby. I need you to breathe like me" I showed her. "Deep breaths baby"

She managed she clam herself down and wipe of her tears. "I'm sorry I had a bad dream" she stutter. "It's alright baby" I hug her head. "Come on let's get you on the bed.

She winces and groans from her injuries but she managed to get back on the bed. "Let's get the doctor in her to check you out" I was about to head out but she holds my wrist. "I'm sorry baby" her eyes were watery I just shook my head. "You have nothing to be sorry for her" I kissed her lips and she kiss back.

Next.