Troubles

Elizabeth Pov

Since Spencer has opened up we've been closer than ever. She makes me feel like a queen and I make sure I make her feel like a king.

We were hanging out at my apartment watch Netflix and cuddling. "Baby what are you going to do for your birthday" I rub her abs. She held me closer.

"Ummm I think I might throw a party at a club or something" I nod. "Why?" She rubs her fingers through my hair.

"Well I haven't met your moms and we've been dating for awhile" she licks her lips. "Oh, okay how about we do a family thing tomorrow with my moms and your brother and his family" I smile

"I love the idea" I sat up. "Alright let's do it tomorrow" I kiss her lips as she wraps her arms around my waist. She slowly gets up so I could wrap my legs around her waist and neck.

Without breaking our kiss she carried me upstairs and lays be on the bed. Take off her shirt giving me a great view of her abs and muscles.

She then takes off her shorts giving me a chance to take off my clothes. Still in our undergarments.

She climbs onto the bed and smashes our lips together. As her hands feel every inch of my body. She moves her kisses to my sweet spot. They got harsh making me arch my back giving her a chance to remove my bra and throw it across the room.

Her lips were all over me while her hands were massaging my chest. I felt myself getting wetter. "I-I neeed yoou" I could feel her smirk as she moves her lips down.

She got up removing her boxers along with my panties. I feel her dick slowly enter me. "Ohh Myyy Goood" she was fully in me.

The rest of the day we made love.

————-Later That day/ Spencer Pov

After we made love i went to the studio to help Camilla. She also a great friend to have around. She has also been teaching me Spanish so she's also my teacher. A very fine teacher.

"Ahhh Spencer" she jumps on me. I hug her and we sat on the couch. "Hola mi Hermosa" she smiles. "I see you've been learning. "I have a very sexy and good Spanish teacher" she playfully hits me.

"So tell me about this album" I made myself comfortable in the couch. "It's going to be my first solo album and I need your help with some songs" I nod. "Let's get started" I walk up the studio.

It was now midnight and we agreed on 2 songs but we need 3 more to go.

"God Mila your very picky" I massage my head. "Hey, you're very complicated and picky with your music to" I roll my eyes. "I'm hungry" I pout making her chuckle.

"Good thing I came then" we turn around. "Baby" Camilla ran to her girlfriend. I stood up and walk to the two lovers. "Ahh, Carmen" making them let go and hug Lauren. "Kiddo"

"I'm turning 21" I chuckle. "Your still our kid" she rubs my hair making it messy. When I was younger barely making a debut 5th Harmony they took care of me and talk to me but I was closer to Lauren and Camilla.

"So what do you have" i rub my hands and lick my lips. "Chinese" we all sat down. "My favorite" i watch as she opens the bag. "Everything that is edible is your favorite" they both laugh while i roll my eyes.

After that, I went back home to the guest house. I felt kinda lonely but i went back. When i got there the lights were on which was kinda wired. I went inside and saw someone in the kitchen.

"Hello?" I was confused. She slowly turns around. "Oh, shit" she smiles. "Welcome home baby" she quickly walks up to me trying to kiss me but due to the huge height difference, she only kisses my jaw. "What are you doing here April" she gins as i push her back.

"I missed you" i step back. "Its been 6 months now you come?" i was annoyed. "And how did you even get here" i added on.

"Baby you've been out with that hoe" she holds my arm. "She is my girlfriend and you better leave" i shove my arm away from here. "Baby please I'll do anything to be with you" I roll my eyes. "Just leave April" trying to lean her out. "Fine but i won't stop" she grabs her bag and kisses my jaw before leaving.

I quickly wash my face and was angry that she was here.

Next