Baby Everly

Spencer Pov

I felt someone trying to move me. "Baby get up your moms are here" I slowly wake up. "Okay" I rub my eyes and stretch my arms out. I walk over to a sleeping baby. "She slept through the whole night" Anna hugs my waist. "Can you check on her" she nods and pecks my cheek. I thank her before leaving.

I walk into the living room and saw my moms tired but nervous. "Mom? Mama?" They both turn their heads toward me. "Oh honey are you okay" they rush by my side.

"Yeah it's just that I need to tell you something very important" I grab mamas hand and we sat down. "Mom. Mama. I have a child" I speak calmly. "We know that with Elizabeth" my mom replied.

I see Anna come in with an awake Everly in her arms. "No mom. I have an 8 month child and her name is Everly Rose Stone" I got up and walk up to Anna to pick up Everly. "Met your grandchild" I sat back down with Everly in my lap.

"Wow she looks like you honey" my mama tries to pick her up but she started to cry. "She just needs more time with you guys" I clam down Everly. "I'm gonna call her Eve" my mom mentioned.

"I like it" I mumble as I saw Eve chew on her fingers. "Oh honey what are you going to do with her on your tour and Elizabeth" my mothers look nervous. "Just take care of them and do my best"

Then there was a knock on the door. Anna answered the door. When she came back my manager was behind her. "So we have discussed it with the agency and we decided you to post a picture of you and the baby online and confirm it on TMZ" I nod. "We leave in 50 minuets. We also set up the baby's bed" I thank my manager before leaving.

My moms had to return back to LA to their jobs but they said if I ever need help to call them.

"I like this picture. You should post it" Anna shows me the picture with Eve. "You guys look cute together" I smile and as I grab our things. "Alright then" I get the phone.

❤️ 3,888,269 Stone4Stoner - Met Baby Everly 178,560 Comments

❤️ 3,888,269
Stone4Stoner - Met Baby Everly
178,560 Comments

As soon as I posted it my phone started to blow up with text messages and notifications. I decided to text everyone on the group chat to get over with.

Zayn, Rihanna, Bruno, Anwar, Camila & Lauren.

Me- So you guys saw my post

Zayn - What the fuck is happening

Camila - Is it really your baby

Rihanna- guys let's just listen to her

Me- Okay her name is Everly Rose Stone

Lauren - that's a cute name

Anwar- I can't believe I'm already an uncle

Me - last night April came and told me she was my child

Zayn - the crazy hoe one

Me - Yeah she just didn't want anything to do with the baby

Rihanna- that's fuck up

Me - yeah. I don't care if she's my kid or not I'm gonna take care of her since I have full parenting over her and I'm be responsible

Lauren - I'm glad man

Bruno - if you need help just ask

Me - thanks guys see you guys later

I put my phone away and grab our things. I ask my security to be extra careful for the baby and to grab our things as we head in the bus. I went back up and see Anna feeding Eve. "Thank you so much for helping me out" I wrap my arms around her waist. "She looks just like you" I chuckle as I had my chin on her shoulder. "And she so cute. I want us to keep her safe and happy" I nod.

"Spencer it's  time to leave" my manger knocks and leaves. "Can you hold her" she smiles and nods. I put a blanket to cover her face. "I don't want the public to see her face yet"

I grab my backpack and Anna's purse and leading us out to the bus. I see the guards trying to hold everyone off. "Ready babe"

She gets out first and went straight into the bus. While I made sure everything was set to go. "Are the rumors true" a reporter shouted. I just ignore them and heading into the bus.

"Next stop New Jersey" my manger announces as I went into the back to see Anna and Eve playing.

"I can't wait" I mumble

Next