Music

Spencer's Pov

I took her my moms' beach house. A place where my moms had their big party. I hated the parties the most.

"Who's house is this" I had the spare key as I open the door

"Who's house is this" I had the spare key as I open the door. "My parents" I hold her hand as we walk outside. "How could I forget that your parents are the famous Mrs. Stone and Mrs. stone" I saw as her eyes wander around.

"No pictures of you" she saw that there was a table of pictures of my moms and their friends. "I hated the camera" she pouts. "How are you going to show your kids how you were as a child"

I chuckle "Your cute but I do have some pics but I've hidden them away" she had a sad smile. "Put that frown away" she still had the same expression. I decided to tickle her. "O-okay...O-okay"I smile at her.

I grab a blanket and a pillow from the couch. "Come on love I have to show you something" I hold her hand as we went outside. We walk down the stairs to a small party of my parent's property. "I used to love to get away from my moms' party and come here to write music lyrics" I saw as we walk at a grassy spot that looks out to the ocean.

I place the blanket down as the pillow. I pulled her between my legs. "So tell me about yourself" i play with her hair. "Umm, i am 22 years old. My parents are from Canada but moved to LA they had me and my older brother. When I was 17 i was into modeling and acting. Later I came out as bisexual my parents were against it so moved back to Toronto but my brother is still here with his family."

"Wow, I am sorry beth" she rubs my leg. "Its alright i just whish one day they will accept me" i hug her heck. "Don't worry my family is so gay, my mothers are, two uncles, a cousin, even my dog" making her laugh. I don't even have a dog but i'll do anything to keep a smile on her face.

"Thanks, Spencer but i have only met you at least 3 hours ago" I ran my fingers through her hair. "I don't care I just feel we have a special connection." she giggles making my smile go wider.

"Can you sing that son you create like awhile ago" she asked. "Sure" i wrap my arms around her. "2U...I just love that song" i smiled. "Anything for you"

'2U' by David Guetta Ft Justin Bieber

I sang it slowly with passion. "Wow you have an amazing voice" i chuckle. "Me what about you. You have an amazing laugh, beautiful face, a body to die for and a voice that I could never forget" she moves her body around.

She is on her knees and her beautiful eyes look into the glasses that I have still on. Her hands were on my shoulders and we kiss. Her lips match mine and i felt butterflies fill my stomach. I don't want this kiss to ever end.

She pulls away we both had deep breaths coming in and out. "Wow" i smile and she smiled back. "That was amazing" she nods.

"Hey wanna go on a date with me" I asked. "Of course" she hugs me. We stay like this until we fall alseep.

Next...