Chapter 6 : Plans

-Flashback-

Suki : Why you need to take her away from me?

Ai : But I didn't take her away!

Suki : But she loves you, you stole her heart, even thou you two just met months ago.

Ai : And I love her too. So please, don't force her to do stuffs again!!(Ai walks off)

Suki : thinks in her head(I promise, you'll pay for this, and for taking away my precious YOU!!!!)

-End of Flashback-

Morning, the day classes got suspended cause of the Board Meeting. But the 6 girls planned to meet up and discuss important matters.

Riko's POV

I wake up early in the morning, I couldn't sleep well cause I got flashbacks again. Words like "I promise to you." "I'll always be here for you." and "I love you.". But there is one word that I couldn't remember, anyway all of it makes my heart ache. Then I remembered that I need to get ready cause all members will meet up today.

So I do what I must do, and after that I left the house. "Mom, I'm leaving." "Ok dear, bring this with you." my mom said and she gave me a bracelet. My mom said this bracelet is special. I don't know why, but she said it's special. I leave the house and went to the mall, at the work area(where we'll meet up, and yeah that mall has a working area, hahaha).

I saw You's post about the Warriors will get DeMarcus Cousins. I think she's happy right now, that her caption is a bit weird. But she's happy, I'm happy too. Speaking of which, she arrived first out of the 5.

"Ohayousoro!" You greets me with a smile, as I blushed a little. "Ohayo You-chan." I greeted her too. "Nee nee, Dubs got the huge pick up this Off-season!!" You said with excitement. She won't stop talking and jumping until she almost fall cause she slipped, I caugh her and our eyes met.

Her bright blue eyes sparkles like the hottest stars in the galaxy, her grey hair shines and smooth as an ocean, and her lips, I don't understand, why I want to kiss that lips, but as soon as we got closer, I felt my heart races like NASCAR racers. Then I proceed to break it by helping her to get up and apologize. "I-I'm sorry You-chan." "Uhm, don't worry Riko-chan, it's my fault." You said.

We didn't realized that 5 girls are watching at us. "Ahhhh, you two have a quite a development." Chika said with a smug face. "AAHHH!!! STOP IT, IT'S JUST UHMM AN ACCIDENT!" You said with embarassment. My heart hurts a little hearing that, I don't know why.

"Takami-san, who are they?" "Hello Zura. I'm Kunikida Hanamaru, and this is Tsushima Yoshi..." "It's YOHANE!!! and uhm, I'm her girlfriend, so uhm don't plan to court her okay?" Yoshiko said it with shyness. "I'm Kurosawa Ruby, and she's LeLe." Ruby pointing out at one girl she's holding to. "I'm Kazuno Leah, 1st year at Seisen Girls Academy, and RuRu's girlfriend, and she's my sister Kazuno Sarah." "Hi nice to meet you. I'm a 3rd year at Seisen Girls Academy." Sarah then bows to You and I.

I never knew that Ruby-san had a girlfriend, but I must introduce myself. "Hi I'm Sakurauchi Riko." "And I'm Watanabe You!!" after You said her name, I blushed a little, this time thou I held my bracelet. "Since we all knew each other now, shall we start?" Chika asked, and everyone nodded.

End of Riko's POV

Chika discussed what will be the plans of the club, but Leah had a suggestion. "Why don't you guys held a live to garner support?" everybody was impressed, especially Ruby. "That's my LeLe." then she kisses her in the lips, which caugh You and Riko off-guard. "WHAAAAT!!" the only word the two can say.

"What's the problem? She's my girlfriend, so it should be normal. Unless you two never get laid didn't you?" Ruby asked in pride. "Ruby, that's rude and sick at the same time, Zura." Hanamaru said and laugh with Yoshiko. "That's a great plan." says Chika. You and Riko were silent cause of Ruby, it hit them right so bad that they have thought it's true. But Riko got a flashback again. It was hazy, so she ignored it.

"Well to held a live, you must have a song first." Leah said as the rest went silent. Yoshiko and Hanamaru don't know how to write lyrics, Ruby can't cause she's too cheezy when it comes to making one, Chika has bad taste on music, which led them to look at You and Riko. "Uhm, You-chan and Riko-chan. Can you two make a lyrics for our songs?" asked Chika, the rest were looking at them. "I don't mind thou." said You. "I guess I have no choice." says Riko. "And we should name our group Aqours." Riko said as Chika replied, "But you said that in the GC dum dum." "I'll design the clothes." said Ruby. "Me and Yoshiko will provide the funds, Zura." said Maru, while Chika said she will give moral support. 

Everybody helped out on what will be the setup of the live. While thay happened, Riko looks in You's eyes. She don't understand why she recognized that eyes. "I don't know why she's familiar to me?" Riko asked herself, but ignores it later on cause she knows she needs to focus on the now. Chika planned how they will do and what will be the theme of the songs. "We should have a refreshing songs, but since you two will write it, why don't you write your own songs, what you wanna convey. We'll give you the center spot for that songs." Chika then looks to the rest if they agree, and they nodded.

"Sorry about earlier You-san and Riko-san, pride took me over." Ruby apologizes, and both You and Riko forgive her. "Hey let's finish this up, Zura." Maru said, and Chika replied, "Ok. That's enough for today. It's 3:00pm so we gotta go now, I need to be back by 3:30pm or else my sister will cook me up. Hahaha."

Everybody agrees and leaves. Maru and Yoshiko went home together. Ruby and Leah went on a date while Sarah suggest that she wants to talk to Chika and they went to a café. While You and Riko decides to go home together.

While walking home, they talked a lot of things, some were the NBA. But Riko asked one question to You that lead to a very silent vibe.

"Did you have fallen in love, You-chan?"

End of Chapter 6

PS: Hahaha, I'm back again. Too much stress from school works, but gladly I finished one of them, leading to me write this. I hope you enjoy this new chapter, and if not, I'll improve more.

Hmmm... does You-chan fall in love with someone? Is Chika really her true love? Find out in the next chapters hahaha. But seriously, you'll find out in the next chapters. Peace :)