Chapter 21 : THIS WAS THE ONLY WAY!

3 weeks after the accident, relationships were shaky. Riko became distant to Aqours, Kanan and You never talked again after You told to Kanan she finally gained her memories. The 1st years started to distant themselves in order to give space in the situation.

This left Chika, Mari and Dia the only active members. But one thing was odd. Riko and You's parents talked too often. Most of the time, Riko slept with You, but they don't talked like normal cause Riko's still stunned after the incident.

Shuka's POV

My daughter is still traumatized at that accident. Yeah I feel sad as a mother, but I don't know what to do. So me and Anju agreed that we will stay at my house, while Riko and You will be at Anju's house.

To give them time, thou my sweetie will always say, "I don't want to hurt her again!!! I want to stay away from her!!!" She also said she hated You, so You will go away. But You's still love her, so this gives me a tough spot to handle. "Geez, Anchan!! What should I do!!!" I said after watching her husband's highlights. "Shukashuu, I don't know. Riko might seem wants to take a break. It's sad cause John will be here tomorrow, and this is the situation, he will be sad." Anchan said.

We get a bottle of water and go to the table and talk seriously. "I know John wants to seen both of our daughters, but what can we do? We didn't dictate the outcome. I don't want to distant my sweetie to yours cause I know, she loved your daughter and she don't want to hurt her." I said. I don't want that to happen to our kids.

Since Highschool, me and Anju were couples. I loved her as she loved me, but because of our parents dismay, we were forced to hid our relationship. It lasted for 3 years. But one day after our 3rd aniversary, while walking in the street, a car was rushing towards us, but I pushed Anchan, leading me to get hit by the car and hospitalized for a month.

That was the trigger for my parents to go to the Philippines, seperating me and Anchan. While in the Philippines, I met the guy of my life, Daniel. He was kind, funny and very reliable. He's my boyfriend for 5 years before he proposed to me.

We got married, he became a famous singer(cause Filipinos are known having an abundance of great singers) and have concerts around the world. He taught Riko how to play instruments, and she choose the piano. At the age of 3, she can play a lot of songs(cause I have no clue what it's called). Daniel is so kind that he insisted me to have Riko study at Japan cause in the Philippines, the education system is not great compare to Japan. There, she met You, my 1st lover's daughter. I don't want them to end up like us.

Anju's POV

"Shukashuu, we must end this. It's been 3 weeks, and Riko's having this amount of stress. We must solve this. Having them together in one house won't cut it." I said to Shukashuu. I know she don't want to have our sweeties end up like us, but I don't want them to suffer.

Since Shuka's departure, I have a hard time moving on. One guy was persistent enough to stole my heart. He was John, polite, energetic, always moving forward and puts a smile everytime. He's not handsome like my other suitors, but he accepts me, my whole me. And he gives me hope that I'll meet her again.

We got married after 4 years of being a couple, and he got drafted in the NBA by the Golden State Warriors, his dream team. He won 3 championship and is a reliable back-up Point Guard to the 2-Time MVP, Stephen Curry. You loves the NBA and Curry is her favorite. When she met Riko, they watched everyday and became Warrior fans. When I learned that Riko is Shukashuu's daughter, I'm determined to support them and will never let them end up like us. 

"Daniel will come here tomorrow too. So I want to end this." Shukashuu said. I agree because we need to find a way to end thus drama, a drama that had happened to us and had a sad ending. "Maybe you should leave Numazu for Tokyo." I said. "WHAT!!! NO WAY!!! THAT WAS THE REASON WHY WE GOT SEPERATED!!!" Shukashuu got mad because I'm suggesting a solution that was detrimental to us.

"Please Shuka, just listened to me. I talked to both John and Daniel about this and they agreed." I said. "WHY?!?" Shukashuu asked. "Because they will do what we didn't back then, you'll see." I winked and kissed Shukashuu's forehead after I said that. "Do it the day after tomorrow, okay? Right now, let's rest." I said. These 3 weeks were the best weeks of my life. Being with the woman I loved is the best. And I hope my daughter will do what we've failed to do before.

-The next day-

During the club meeting, they were all present for the 1st time since the accident. "Guys, I have something to say!" said Kanan. You was still mad at her after realizing everything. "Sorry Chika, for years of making you suffer. You were the one who's baring all of my sins. Sorry everyone for the mess I've made. Sorry Riko for all I did to you." then she came close to You.

"AND I'M SORRY YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!! I ONLY DID THIS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!! I WANT YOU TO BE MINE AND MINE ONLY! THIS WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOU!! BUT I KNOW YOU LOVE RIKO, SO I'LL BE THE ONE TO DISTANT MYSELF TO ALL OF YOU!! I WILL UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'LL NEVER FORGIVE ME, BUT PLEASE CAN I HUG YOU FOR ONCE BEFORE I'LL MOVE TO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!" Kanan's emotions were high, but You rejected her, "Sorry Kanan, but no. I will forgive you, but I'll never hug you. Sorry. Please don't leave, I will not mind you again, just don't leave. Mari and Dia need you."

Kanan left the room, heartbroken, but was touched at what You said. The rest were in awe of what happened. "Hanamaru, Ruby, Yoshiko, sorry that your senpai's are too childish okay? I'm not a great example for you and I hope you can forgive me." You said to the 1st years. "Chika, sorry that I ignored you all of your life. I hope we can be friends, REAL FRIENDS." You said to Chika. "Dia, sorry that I didn't treated you as a lover. Because I don't love you, the same way I love Riko. Please stay the same, and be just friends." You said to Dia. "Mari, maraming salamat.(Mari, thank you. -It was not fluent-) You were the best, and if I didn't love Riko, I'll love you. So please stay the same." You said to Mari and hugged her.

Then You came close to Riko, "Ai, sorry that I didn't realized that I loved you. That I was a stupid person. That I forgot you. That I hurt you. SORRY THAT I MARK A PAIN IN YOUR HEART, IT PAINS ME TO SAY IT, BUT IF YOU PLANNED TO LEAVE, DON'T!!! BECAUSE I'LL BE THE ONE WHO'LL DO THAT! I'LL LEAVE SO YOU WILL NEVER FEEL THE PAIN AGAIN BECAUSE I ALWAYS GIVE YOU NOTHING BUT SADNESS!!" after that You left the room. It left Riko stunned. The rest were comforting her. It was painful for Riko because she loved her, but what You said is true. You only give Riko pain and sadness, but she didn't want to end like this.

In You's house, they were eating for dinner when, "Mom, Dad, can we move to the Philippines?" You asked. "Why my sweetie?" John asked. "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT HONEY?!?!" Anju didn't like what she have heard. "I don't want to hurt Riko anymore!!!!" You said with emotion. "Okay, we will book a flight tomorrow, okay?" John said. Anju only nodded. It was final, You will leave for the Philippines.

After a few hours, You went to bed and texted Riko.

"Sorry, this was the only way."

End of Chapter 21

PS : Heyyas new chapter here. It's been a long ride but this story's about to end. I'm sorry if I made mistakes, bad writing, etc., I'm new to this. And I hope that you'll support my future works and I promise, I'll look on my mistakes here and learn, so that I can give you better and consistent stories. ;)

YOU'S LEAVING?!?! WHAT WILL RIKO DO?!?! IS THIS HOW IT WILL END???! FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER ;)

~♡Yousoro♡~

Edit : Shoot I made a mistake XD, sorry about that. I confused Shuka as You's mom, deym. Really sorry about that.