Chapter 9 : My heart will always say "I LOVE YOU!"

-Flashback- 

Dia just got a scratch and cries.

You : Dai-chan, are you alright?

Dia : *sobs* no.

You kisses Dia's scratch.

Dia : EEEHHHHH!!! Yui, why you kissed my scratch, you may get bacteria!

You : I did it cause I call you Dai-chan, Daisuki. You understand that right?

-End of flashback-

Dia's POV

Why don't you get it? Ever since Mari introduces me to You when we were kids, I have fallen in love with you. You were kind, energetic, smart and talented. You always there for me when I cry. You know me so much that you can tell if I'm about to cry. But why did you forgot that? And why did you remember HER??!!

I'm a simple girl in a rich family. My parents own UnderArmour, one of the most successful brands in the world. My family loves sports, even my little sister, but I'm different. I'm fragile and weak, introvert, silent and always cries.

I've been friends with Mari and Kanan cause of family connections. Kanan was a pervert, and acts stupid to gain girls attention. Mari was the baddest playboy(or girl) around. But the two of them are friendly and understands me. But I don't have any friends that doesn't involves family matter, until You came. 

I never knew, it will be You, that will stole my heart for the first time. I never knew, it will be You, that will understand me and be there for me. Your smile brightens up my day. You are my savior everytime I get bullied. You were always there for me. I remember that you called me Dai-chan cause You always say I know it, you love me. But it was Daisuki, and I never knew, it will be You, who will broke my heart. Your love for me will always just be as a friend. 

"I LOVE YOU!" as I said that to her, finally after all these years, I've finally said what I feel about her. I loved her to the bottom of my heart, but I knew I'm not the one. After I said that, I ran away crying. As I went down and going to the hall, everybody saw me, my teachers, schoolmates and classmates, even my sister saw me, and especially Mari and Kanan.

I stopped as Mari called me, "Diacchi, why are you crying?" I know everyone's concern of me, but I don't care. "Kanan is worried you know." Kanan said, I understand, but I don't care. "Kurosawa-san, what happened?" Aida Sensei said, I know you want to help, but I don't care. "Onee-chan, what's wrong?" Ruby said, I know you're asking just to help me, but I don't care. "Dai-ch..." Sarah was concerned, but I stopped all the questions.

My heart is still in the state of being broken, so my emotions took over, "I DON'T NEED ALL OF YOUR HELP!!! I ONLY NEEDED YOU!!! ONLY YOU!!! MY SAVIOR, MY ANGEL, THE ONLY GIRL I LOVED, BUT RIKO TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!!! THAT SLY, THAT SNAKE!!! SHE STOLE HER AWAY FROM ME, JUST LIKE WHAT SHE DID 7 YEARS AGO!!!" after that, I ran off farther to a place they won't guess.

I don't care what they will say to me, or if they think I'm selfish, but I just wanted You-chan to love me back, love me more than just a friend. Inviting all of the people in town, I did that because I love her. Everything that she needs help, I'll be there to support her and lending her a hand. But I knew, her heart will always be for Riko. I don't even know if she remembers her time with Riko, but it seems that Riko wants to steal You again from me.

I hid under the tree, surrounded by bushes and flowers, and you can see the moon shines bright. You reminds me of the moom, during my darkest hours, she's always gonna be the light for me to guide me. This spot is very special to me, because in this spot, I had the best moment in my life. Seven years ago, yeah that's the exact year when it happened. But my moon, my light is now gone because of that sly. I hate Riko because she showed up out of nowhere. Then she stole You away from me.

She was just a city girl and then, steal You away from me. Why You must love Riko, my heart will always say "I LOVE YOU!", but she never listens. My tears were oveflowing, but I don't care, because the only girl I loved, is now have been taken away from me. All I wanted is You will love me more than a friend, just like how I love her. But why, what to Riko have that I don't? I'm confused, You is so special to me, yet she's so far away. Like even I try to reach out, she's always moving away. But...

"My heart will always say "I LOVE YOU!", even until the end of time!"

"Dia-chan?" *That voice, why it's so familiar?* "Why you ran away?" *Because I knew that I'm only just your friend.* "Why are you crying?" *Because loving you is a crime, even I know you loved someone else.* "Dia-chan, why aren't you answering?" *Because I have already said my answer.* "If you're mad at me, I'm sorry Dia-chan. Please forgive me." *My heart will always forgive you, You.* "Did you mean it when you said you love me?" I can't contain myself anymore.

"YES YOU!!!! I REALLY LOVE YOU!!!! I DO!!! MY HEART WILL ALWAYS SAY I LOVE YOU, EVEN YOU LOVED SOMEONE ELSE!! I LOVED YOU SINCE MARI INTRODUCE YOU TO ME!! I WILL DO EVERYTHING JUST FOR YOU!! I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WILL SAY, MY LOVE FOR YOU CANNOT BE COMPARED TO ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD!!! IT KNOWS NO BOUNDS!!! WHY YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT, BECAUSE YOU LOVE RIKO!!! WHY YOU CHOOSE RIKO OVER ME!!!" I couldn't contain my emotions, my tears are overflowing. This is me if You is the topic, my heart will go insane and my mind will always think of You. I hope you'll understand.

"Dia-chan." You, why you just said my name, if I have said everything my heart wants to convey? I was about to say something until...

"I hope this is enough." You pulls me close to her as we face each other. Why You pulled me? You's eyes are really like the moon, the moon that I will never reach forever. You touch my cheeks, as her face came close to mine. My heart is racing, what is this? Her other hand holds my hips. Why I felt that I knew this before, that I knew it's coming. My mind went blank after what she did to me.

She kissed me in the lips, in the same spot, same place, same time, and same date, just like what happened seven years ago.

I'm happy, really happy.

End of Chapter 9

PS: Heyyas, I've finished chapter 9. It's kinda hard because my school works gets even more harder. But I'll do my best to make this story great and I will not let school works affect my time making chapters of this story. Thanks for the read guys, and I hope you'll continue reading this story. And yes I made a Dia centric chapter, hope you guys liked it.

Why Dia called Riko a sly? Did You and Riko have met in the past, and what's their relationship? Find out on the next chapters. ;)