Extra Chapter

At the Chase Center

"LET'S GO STEPH!!!!" You shouted. It was the NBA Finals, and Golden State is winning.

"You're full of energy as always, YuYu!!" said Riko. It has been 8 years since they had started their relationship, Riko remembered it far too well.

"I can't help it Ai! WE'RE WINNING!!!!" You said with energy. Riko only nods. Seeing her girlfriend brightens up her world.

Riko agreed to go with You at San Francisco. It was their agreement since they got married a year ago. Riko promised to You that after their marriage, they will go to San Francisco to watch a Warriors game. Suprising, Riko bought a ticket for the NBA Finals.

"When it comes to the Warriors, you're a different person, ey YuYu?" Riko said with joy. Seeing You happy was the top priority for her.

"Yeah, I mean my dad is playing too. So yeah." You concluded. They didn't talk after. They were too focused on cheering for the Warriors.

The game then ended.

GSW = 145
BOS = 87

"WE WON!!!!" You shouted and hugs Riko. Her team won the NBA Championship. You's dad is now one of the most successful 6th man and 2nd round pick of All-Time.

"Congrats YuYu!!!" Riko said as she kissed You in the lips. "Thanks Ai." You replied. Five years after they 3rd years graduation, You proposed to Riko. Even thought it's too early, they didn't care. They loved each other to mind that small fact.

"Hey, since your Dad will took long to go home, shall we leave now and prepare something for him?" Riko asked. "Hmm... I thought of that too. Let's do it. I'll say to Dad that we're going home." You replied.

Their parents won't come home early. They're too busy celebrating. Riko and You meanwhile, went to the supermarket first. But they never expected to see someone there.

"YOUCCHI!!! RIKOCCHI!!!" one girl shouted. "MARI!!!" the two couples said in unison. It was Mari Ohara. They then settled at the food court.

"So Maricchi, how are you." You said with a smile. They didn't talked that much for 5 years. So they wanted to make a little catch upn

"Ayos lang.(I'm fine.) Before I forgot, I'm planning for a reunion with Aqours. You will be shocked at what happened." Mari said with pride. "The two of you got married, right? Where's your children?" Mari asked, as the two blushed.

"We don't have any, Maricchi." You replied. Mari then gor disappointed. "Why?" Mari asked.

"Cause we're too busy with her Dad's Playoff Run. We didn't do anything stupid, we'll do that after the Postseason." Riko answered. Since they got married, You's dad asked them to support him on the Postseason, as You never watched him play live.

"Aaahhhhh, kaya pala.(Aaahhhhh, that's why.)" Mari said. "Yeah." You said. Then she remembered the reunion. "So when's the reunion?" she asked. "Tomorrow." Mari replied. "Okay, we'll continue this tomorrow, okay Love Birds? Paalam.(Goodbye.)" Mari waved at You and Riko.

You and Riko then bought what they need and went to their hotel. They didn't expected that their parents came home early.

After that they said to their parents about their reunion. But little do they know, the whole Warriors Team were there too.

"John, is this your daughter?" said a 6'3 man. "Yeah, Steph." John replied. It was Stephen Curry, the 4-Time Season MVP and the Greatest Shooter of All-Time. "You-chan, this is my teammates, greet them." John said with a smile. You nodded.