Chapter 10 : Confused Feelings

Riko's POV

I went to the hall, shocked of what Dia-san said. I knew she had something to You, but why my heart's aching? Why I'm in pain right now? And why my tears are falling?

As I everybody else, Aida Sensei rushes towards me and said, "Did you have a fight with Kurosawa-san?" "Aida, stop it, she too have no clue of what's happening." Emi-sensei said. What did just happened here? Chika approaches me and asked, "Why Dia-san hates you?" What! Dia-san hates me? But why?

Two girls came close to me, I think they're Mari-san and Kanan-san, You-chan's friends. "Kanan doesn't get it?" Kanan said. "Why Diacchi called you a sly?" Mari-san said. I'm as confused as them. But I remembered You-chan, as I'm seeking answers to why Dia-san acted like that. "Where's You-chan?" I asked. "I don't know, Zura." Maru said. "Let's find her." Rubu suggested, as everybody agrees. I need to find You-chan. Why am I worried of her the most? What do I really feel about You-chan?

End of Riko's POV

Warning!!!!! : Some NSFW will happen in this part

Dia's POV

Seven years ago, at the same tree, my first kiss happens. It was also my 1st time losing my virginity, and it was You-chan, who's my 1st. I remembered it like it was yesterday, and now, why do I feel that it will happen again. You-chan kissed me in the lips, it was amazing.

I don't know if she had sex with Riko seven years ago, but I'm sure that I'm You-chan's first.  You-chan breaks the kiss and said, "Why do I feel that I've done this before with you, Dia-chan? Why do I know your lips very well? Did we did this in the past?" I stopped You-chan's questions, kisses her again and said, "Don't worry about it You-chan, just think of right now. Let yourself be mine for the night. I love you, You-chan. Let me have this cause I've waited for this to happen." I guess You-chan doesn't remember at all.

I guess I have a shot to stole her heart away from that sly. I remove my uniform, only my underwear was left in me. I said to You-chan, "Yui, come to me. Let's have sex together." I grab her and pull her close to me. I grab her hand and put it on my breast. "How does it feel, Yui?" I said. "It's soft Dia-chan. I don't know why, but I feel that I've touched your breast before." "Yui, I'll remove everything, okay?" I don't care if we're outside, my body feels so hot that I needed Yui, oh Yui, why I'm calling her again with that name? "D-Dai-Dia-chan??!!!" Yui was shocked, but I'm happy cause she said Dai again after seven years. "Yui, just let your instinct come in." I said as I know, she will make me go crazy again like last time. "O-okay."

You started to f*ck me up for the next 20 minutes. She's sucking my breast, her hand is fingering me, and I don't know what to do. Her fingers were so fast that I'm about to cum. "Y-Yui, it's coming!!!" it came out. "AAAAGHHHHHH!!!" after that I cleaned up all of my mess, it was satisfying. My heart races and I felt that I owned her, just for this night. After I wore my underwear back, I hugged her and kissed her. "Dia-chan, is this alright?" Yui said, but I don't care. My hug was so tight that I don't want to let go. I love you You-chan, or should I say Yui.

End of NSFW

End of Dia's POV

Riko's POV

I went to the forest, because my instincts tells me. Why my heart beats so fast, as if this happens before? I saw a tree that's been surrounded by bushes and flowers, and you can see the moon so bright in the sky. But I didn't saw the moon, it was different.

I saw two girls having sex, but as I moved closer, I saw You-chan and Dia-chan. "Why You-chan?" a question that runs thru my mind during that time. I saw Dia was having a blast being touched by You. But why do I feel envy? My tears starts to fall and I'm about to cry. But I move away from their spot without making some noises. After I got some distance, I ran away.

My tears are falling, I don't know why. It's like it happened before, I think it was seven years ago. Why do I remember the date? It just pops up on my mind and I don't understand. Why I feel pain and jealousy? Why I felt that Dia-san won over me? Why do I feel You-chan doesn't love ? Do I love You-chan? I just met her last week, but why do I felt that I loved her long ago? Why she's driving me crazy? 

I stopped as I saw the rest on the road making their way to the forest. Chika asked me, "Where's You-chan?" *I don't know?* "Riko-san, why are you crying, Zura?" *I don't know?* "Sakuraichi-san, what happened?" my mind break down as my emotions took over.

"I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!!! WHY YOU-CHAN MAKES MY HEART BEAT SO FAST??!! WHY YOU-CHAN MAKES ME HAPPY?! WHY YOU-CHAN IS ALWAYS ON MY MIND?!!!!! DO I MET HER BEFORE? DO I HAVE A PAST WITH HER? I DON'T KNOW!!!!! MY HEART ACHES RIGHT NOW, I DON'T KNOW WHY?! DON'T ASK ME WHERE IS SHE, CAUSE SHE'S WITH DIA-SAN, HAPPY!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!" I ran away.

I don't care what they think, You-chan is on my mind, and what I saw bothered me. I went home crying. "Riko..." my mom wants to talk to me, but I'm in no mood for that. I only want to see and talk to You-chan personally. Do I love her?

Few hours have passed, I can't sleep. My mind only thinks of You-chan. As I opened my phone, I saw a ton of messages, as I opened it, it was from You-chan.

You-chan : Riko-chan, are you alright? (●'・△・`)

You-chan : I'm sorry for what I've done. ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚

You-chan : Did you see me do it with Dia-chan?

You-chan : Please forgive me. 。:゚(;'∩';)゚:。

It was so many. I think You-chan was worried about me. I felt that I liked what You-chan's doing. Why do I want You-chan to baby me more? Why I love this side of You-chan? Or do I really love her? I'm confused. But as I reach her last message, that message makes me feel every emotions. I don't know why? But I felt that I won because of it.

You-chan : Riko-chan, I'll do anything just so you won't get mad at me. I felt that you're upset at me. Please don't get mad at me, because you're special to me. I can't explain it, but I want you to stay with me. I want you to be kind with me more. I want to talk to you more. What happened between me and Dia-chan, don't take it seriously. Because I too can't tell which is my true feelings, but I really don't know Riko-chan, but I have a gut feel that I've met you before. I can't explain my feelings if this is true but...

.

.

.

.

.

I love you.

End of Chapter 10

PS : Heyyas new chapter up. I hope you guys liked it. While I'm doing the NSFW part, I kinda tear up cause I'm thinking of Riko, and while I'm doing her 2nd POV in this chapter, I kinda feel her. Anyway, thanks for the reads. :)

Hmm... What's this turn of events? What will happen next? Find out on the next chapters.