Chapter 15 : Returning Feelings

You's POV

Yesterday was a very insane day. I fucked Riko-chan! I just went there to settle things up, instead we fucked the whole day. She was amazing. Her pussy, was too irresistable.

I don't know why I feel this perverted? When I did this with Dia-chan, I never felt too much sexual desire for her. But yeah we had sex, eat dinner together and slept together.

It was 5:15am, I woke up too early. As my eyes opened, I saw Riko's face. It was beautiful, and I never realized that she's so beautiful when she's asleep.

I kissed her lips and slowly get up(Why did I kissed her?). But she held my hand and kisses me back. Our tongues lashes out for 3 minutes before we break the kiss. "Goodmorning YuYu." Riko greets me and quickly kisses me. "Goodmorning too Ai." I said. We go downstairs to prepare things up. Shockingly, my school stuffs is in Riko's house, strange. "Tehe, I slept with you and you wore my favorite color." Riko smiles(That smile). "Me too, you wore my fave color." I said as after that she kisses me again. "Ehhh!! Ri, ehem, I mean Ai, stop kissing me in the lips." I said, but it feels good thou.

"YuYu, you'll get used to it." Riko said. I prepared our clothes as we will take a bath. "Let's take a bath together." Riko said happily as I nodded. "YuYu. Please took off my clothes, will You? I'll took off yours if you want to." Riko asked, why is she like this? I removed her clothes first before she removes mine. Her body is so seducing, but I kinda resist it. But as I remove her undergarments, I can't stop sniffing them, they smell so good. "YuYu, pervert." Riko said with a sly face. "My turn." she did the same, but as we got naked, she touched my breast. "Aaahh!! Ai, not now! We got school today." I said. She became sad after that. Damn whh she's adorable? "Ai, uhm, you can kiss me whenever and whatever you want, okay?" gladly she agrees as we start to take a bath. 

While we're taking a bath, Riko suddenly touches my breast again. "Ai, please stop it. Maybe we'll do this another time." I said. "Please just once." Riko begs me, it didn't work thou. As we finished taking a bath, we proceed to dry ourselves using a towel, thou we only have one. "YuYu, I'll make you dry first, let me please." this time, I nodded. She was very seductive while doing it. It satisfies me thou, she was rubbing my breast the longest. "Ai, we have school today." I said as she nodded. Then we change to our uniforms, ate breakfast and prepare our things as we leave for school. While walking, "YuYu, can we hold hands?" Riko asked. God why I can't resist her. I nodded as she happily locked our hands like a couple. "I hope we can get to the school early." I thought of myself. But that wasn't the case.

"Wwwwhhhhaaaaaaa????!!!!!" as we arrived at the gate, I was shocked as most of the students were already at school. I was awkward cause Riko holds my hands too tight, that it makes the students believe we're a couple now. "Ohhh, so two virgins unite huh." Ruby said, she kinda gets harsh too much. "That's mad, Zura." Maru said. "Why you guys are looking at us?" Riko asked. "Aba(oww) you two have something huh." Mari said. "Kanan is shocked." Kanan said. "What did you two do yesterday?" Yoshiko asked.

But only Dia and Chika didn't talked. They were silent and just waved at me. We then proceed to go to our room, while holding hands. Aida Sensei is there already and saw our hands. As all of my classmates are in the room, Aida Sensei called me. "WATANABE-SAN!!! I TOLD YOU TO GUIDE HER TO SCHOOL, NOT TO FLIRT HER!!!! AND WHY YOU TWO STILL HOLDING HANDS??!!!" Aida Sensei bursted. "Uhm, Aida Sensei. She needs comfort." the only thing I could answer. "WE'LL TALK AT THE OFFICE BY 7:00pm UNDERSTAND?!?!" as Aida Sensei said that, Riko stood up. "Uhm, Sensei, YuYu did nothing wrong. I was the one who begs her to hold my hand." she protects me. God I blush real hard after that. "How can you prove that Watanabe-san's not forcing you?" as soon as Aida Sensei said that, Riko grabs me and kisses me, IN FRONT OF THE CLASS!!!!!!

"There Aida Sensei. She not flirting me cause I love her." everybody was shocked at what Riko did, and so do I. "Okay, lets begin the class." Aida Sensei said. She was convinced that I'm not flirting her, kinda.

-Class ended- 

Chika's POV

After class, all of the members went to the clubroom. "You-cha..." before I could talk to her, everybody approaches her. "You-chan!!! Did Aida Sensei harm you?" Dia said. "I can say that you have swag." Ruby said. "You're cool, Zura." Maru said. "You have guts my Fallen Angel." Yoshiko said. "Yan ang You-chan ko!(That's my You-chan!)" Mari said. "Kanan is impressed." Kanan said.

Why I couldn't talk to her? Why my heart aches? Why this is happening to me again?

"GUYS!!! I'LL SAY THIS AND YOU CAN ALL GO NOW!!! WE'LL HAVE A CONCERT AT TOKYO 3 WEEKS FROM NOW!! I WANT YOU TO FOCUS ON THIS FIRST AND NO LOVEY DOVEY!!! UNDERSTAND!!! NOW YOU CAN LEAVE NOW!!!" I bursted in anger. After that everyone leaves as I'm all alone.

"Why I can't confess to her?" as I start to cry. "You're my only memory, but why are you fading away? Is your feelings for Riko now returning? Why can't I say "I love You!" in front of you?" after that, I leave the room and went home. "Maybe I'm not meant to be with her. Even I'm the one who wrote "MY LIST" to you! nine years ago." my heart still aches, I love You-chan, but Riko came back to steal her again from me. "Fuck you Riko! Stealing my song dedicated just for my You, and now you're stealing her away from me again!!"

I remember writing that song as my only way to convey my feelings for her. But I couldn't use it cause I'm too scared. Then seven years ago.

"Hey whats that?" that Sly said. "Uhm, a letter for Watanabe-san." I said. "Hey girl, I'll give it to Watanabe-san, I promise." that snake fooled me. She gave the letter, but she change a lot of it and added instrument tones in it, whatever you call those, and acts like she owned it. 

I went home. I'm alone cause my parents left me or die, I don't care. Go straight into my bedroom and cry. "FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU RIKO! WHY DID YOU CAME BACK!?! YOU IS ONLY MINE!! JUST MINE!!!" the whole night I didn't eat. I cried cause now You-chan's feelings have now returned. 

But I'll make sure that she will still be obsessed to me.

End of Chapter 15

PS : Heyyas, new chapter. I hope you guys liked it. I got a chance to write these chapters cause my country got multiple suspensions due to typhoons. So I'll grab this chance to have updates. XD And thanks guys for the support and I hope you'll keep supporting this story. :)

More YouRiko moment. Is You's feelings really returning? Chika loves You? Is Chika telling the truth? Find out on the next chapters. ;)

Edit : Deym I made a mistake, but I edited it now. I confused You-chan as Ai deym hahaha. Pardon the mistake. :)

~♡Yousoro♡~ (≧ω≦)ゞ