Chapter 18 : Tokyo Confessions Part 3

Seven years later, and she came back. But their memories faded. It hurts for me to say this, but I must tell her the truth. That they were destined to be together since they were kids. Even I love You, I'll do what's right for you. What will make you happy, even it's not me. I'll tell the truth of their past and...

.

.

.

The Accident.

Mari's POV

"Ai, will you watch out live?" I said. "Please stop calling me Ai. Just call me Furirin." Furirin said. Furihata Ai, my childhood friend, and You's childhood friend too. She's an upcoming Digital Artist, or Artist in general. Her drawings are amazing, even Youcchi likes it.

"So RiRi, do you still love YuYu?" Furirin asked. "Says the one who confesses to her back in kindergarden." my reply. Yeah, You was very popular, even we were kids. Girls confessed to her left and right, and Furirin's one of them. "STOP IT RIRI!!! I have Gab-kun now, so..." she replied. Furirin left us after Middleschool, and at High School, she met Gabriel. He's kind, smart, athletic, he got YuYu's traits. And he's shy too. I remember how he confesses to Furirin, when Furirin invited me for a reunion. I'm glad she met a loyal guy.

"Will he watch too?" I asked. "Yes ofcourse. He's protective. And also wants to watch you guys too." Furirin smiles. I'm jealous of her. She found a guy who has the trait of the woman she loved. We talked for 20 minutes. We discussed about the past and some catch ups. "So Riko-chan remembers a bit of her memories huh? Did you tell her more of their past?" Furirin asked.

"No, a specific someone should tell her that." I said. We both agreed on it, and start to leave the café. "RiRi, do you think YuYu can remeber her past? I'm worried that the snake will do it again." Furirin's words filled with worry. We both leave the café and went to our hotel. Our plan is to stop what that bitch's planning to do.

The next few days, they practiced. Chika was a bit strange because of her responses to You and Riko. Then the day of the live.

"Hi Mari-chan!!" someone waved at Mari. "Gab-kun!!!" Mari greeted the guy. "Okay guys, meet my friends, Furihata Ai and Takatsuki Gabriel." "Hi!" the two said. "Hello You-chan, we've meet again." smiled Gabriel. "What??!" You was confused. "Okay, the rest of you guys go back to the lobby. I have to talk to these two okay?" Mari asked as everyone nodded, except Kanan.

"Why did You-chan didn't remember me?" Gab asked. "Honey, do you realized that she's still recovering from 'THAT', right?" Furirin said. "Why Kanan's still here?" Kanan asked. "Pu... ay nako Kanan, tama na ang pagpapanggap!(What the... oh my God Kanan, please stop pretending!)" Mari said. "But." Kanan said.

"You're still hiding the truth after all these years? We all know you're the one who knows YuYu better." Furirin said. The atmosphere was awkward. "Kanan, be true to yourself. Before it's too late." Gab-kun said. *I know that* "Kanan, please." Furirin said. *I know that* "Kanan..." before Mari could continue, Kanan bursted. "I KNOW THAT!!! BUT IT'S HARD FOR ME TO ACCEPT THAT FACT!! GIVE ME MORE TIME!!!" "But Kanan, today is the exact day when 'THAT' happened. It'll be too late if you didn't tell this to Riko-chan." Mari said. "WHY!!!" Kanan's emotions were conflicted. Mari told to the two they should go to the Audience Hall. "Kanan, we know that you're hiding more secrets. I know you want to tell it for a long time, but you're still..." Mari stopped after seeing Kanan cry. 

"You's still special to you huh? I know it's hard to let go. But YuYu is meant for Riko. But there's still something you hide from me that you don't want to let it see the day of light." Mari said. "I'll tell Riko after the live okay?" Kanan said as Mari nodded. The live started. Kanan was different. She was inspired and sad at the same time. She's the only one who showed too much emotions.

The live ended, as Aqours won the thing. But as soon as they won, Kanan called Riko. "Riko-chan, let us talk." "Okay." Riko said. Mari, Furirin and Gab were happy. The rest were confused as Chika went missing, and they were finding her as Kanan and Riko went for a walk. "Riko-chan, I have something to tell to you." Kanan said.

"What is it? Tell me everything you want to say." Riko said. "You know, you and YuYu have been binded by fate." Riko was shocked at what Kanan said. "You have been in an accident, now exactly eight years ago. You saved your life, but you both got hit by a car. You both got a memory loss after this. YuYu became different, like she reverted to herself 12 years ago. You recieved depression after the accident." *I hope this is enough* but Riko cried and slaps Kanan.

"WHY!!! YOU KNEW THIS ALL ALONG, AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACT DUMB AT IT!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YUYU? MORE THAN MY LIFE!!! BUT FATE WAS TAKEN HER AWAY FROM ME!!!" Riko's emotions took over, Kanan understands that and didn't retaliate. You and the others were in the other side of the street. They didn't saw Riko slapping Kanan. "Riko-chan!!" You waved at her. "YuYu!!" Riko went to their spot. "RIKO DON'T GO HERE!!!" everyone said, as a car rushing towards to Riko. "RIKO-CHAN!!!"

You was about to go and save Riko until...

.

.

.

The car crashes and it hits...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"KANAN!!!!" everyone shouted and went to her, as Riko was terrified. 

I did this because I love You

End of Chapter 18

PS : Heyyas, new chapter here. How's your day? Sorry for the cliffhangers, but I'll keep them at bay after this.

So Kanan hides secrets. What will happen? Will we gotta know the answer? Find out on the next chapters. ;)

~♡Yousoro♡~