• Chapter 2 •

Having your loved ones close is the most amazing the feeling in the world, like floating on air. Imagine you were told to keep your distance... All because of you.

You would never be able to feel their touch without the risk of them being hurt. Quickly you have to realise that it's to protect them.

-¤-

Landing in front of Grimmauld Place, Audrey strode up to the door and Harry looked confusedly, "Oh! He wasn't told yet, sorry I-"
"Shut up" Moody barked, stomping his cane on the ground; deactivating the houses illusion charm, Audrey watched from afar as Harry's eyes lit up in the presence of magic. He looked her way, to which she turned away from him, her fear for him getting the better of her as she power walked hastily into number twelve.

She couldn't bare to listen to him call out her name as she scampered towards her room, Ron and Hermione heard the noise immediately, "Drie what's going-" she slammed the door in their faces before they could see the tears fall down her face. Frustrated with herself, she watched as her scars magically reopened through her teary vision; "This is for how much I could've hurt Harry... Dumbledore was right... I-I can't..." she choked as Mrs Weasley wobbled in, a loving smile curtaining her worry, "Hello dear. I know that you're probably thrilled to see Harry after so long-"
"Yeah Molly, I'm so happy to see him" she said between the tears, "Why are you so upset then? Tell me what's the matter, dear?"
"Last year, before... Dumbledore told me that- that I need to stay away from... from Harry. He never said why, but I figured it out-" she looked up into Molly's warm, brown eyes for help. "It's because if I get too close to him, I'll hurt him. Just like everyone else- even you" she cried, the tears flowing between her knees as she wept on the floor.
Molly had sat beside her. Rubbing the young girls shoulder sympathetically, "It'll be alright. Soon, you'll be able to be around each other again- you must learn to keep your emotions under control Audrey, okay? I'll pick you up some food before everyone else devours it. I'll be back in a moment."

-¤-

"It is very very peculiar, it seems your hearing is to be in front of the entire Wizargamont" Arthur stated as he looked over at Harry across the table, "I don't understand. What's the Minister Of Magic got against me?"
"Show him" Mad-eye growled, catching everyone's attention, "He'll find out soon enough." Remus handed Harry the Daily Prophet, the wizarding newspaper, showing him and his cousin after the Tournament:

THE GIRL OF DISASTER
AND
THE BOY WHO LIES

FUDGE SAYS, "ALL IS WELL."

"He's been attacking Dumbledore as well. Fudge is using all his power, including his influence over the Daily Prophet to sneer anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned" Sirius stated to an outraged Harry, "Why?!"
"The Minister thinks Dumbledore is after his job-"
"But that's insane! Nobody in their right mind-"
"Exactly the point. Fudge isn't in his right mind, it's been twisted a warped by fear" Remus explained, "Now fear makes people do terrible things Harry the last time Voldemort gained power he destroyed everything we hold most dear"
"We believe Voldemort, wants to build up his army again" Sirius proclaimed to all the order members and others in the kitchen. Harry focused in very carefully. "Fourteen years ago he had huge numbers at his command not just witches and wizards but all manners of Dark creatures"
"Like Audrey?"
"Yes. But now he's returned, he will stop at nothing to get to her now- she was made to be his weapon against us- but luckily, she has her mother's morals" Sirius inhaled sharply, "We believe, that Voldemort isn't just after Audrey-"
"Sirius!"
"Something else he didn't have last time"
"You mean another weapon or-"
"No. That's enough. He's just a boy! You say any more you might as well induct him in the order straight away!" Molly said shrilly,
"Good. Then I want to join! If Voldemorts raising an army I want to fight!" Sirius winked at him from across the table.