Hidden love

Chapter 1

Lucy's POV

"Luce hurry up!" Screamed Natsu.

I really love you he thought.

"Baka (idiot) why are you smiling?"Lucy whispered as they left her apartment.

Shut up you love that idiot she thought to herself.

"She liiiiiiiiikes him!"screamed a blue neko (cat).

As I open the guild doors there stand a certain short white haired girl...

"L...li...lisanna?!" Natsu stuttered

"I'm back,minna (everyone)!" Lisanna smiled.

As everyone hung out with Lisanna the more Lucy became depressed until months later had Team Natsu spoken to her.

Originally she was overjoyed that they decided to talk to her again but what they said had broken her heart.

"Lucy Heartfilia, you are officially banned from Team Natsu." Declared Erza.

"But...but..."she stammered.

"Lucy you're a burden to the strongest team of Fairy Tail and you cower beneath your celestial spirits so were replacing you with my new girlfriend." Stated Natsu proudly as he draped his arm around Lisanna.

As soon as everyone congratulated Lisanna who was buried in glory and fame Lucy stormed into Master Makarov's office.

"Are you sure about this my child?"

"Yes master but I can promise that after my training I'll be stronger than Team Natsu."

"I accept your choice my child but as our chapter closes you must never reveal sensitive information about Fairy Tail to others for as long as you live. You must never use former contacts met through your being in the guild for personal gain. Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might, you must never consider your own life to be something insignificant, and you must never forget about your friends for as long as you live." Cried Master as he removed her guild mark.

As the former guild member stormed out of Fairy Tail Master Makarov declared an announcement.

"Are you proud Team Natsu?!?!?" He screamed.

"Mas..." Gray said quickly before he was cut off.

"You all have been talking about Fairytail being your family just because one member has returned dosent mean you call another a burden! Has the word nakama lost its meaning?Team Natsu because of that one action has caused us all to lose our precious Lucy Heartfilia." Screamed Master.

"Lucy left?!" Cried the Guild.

"She was my sister..." Whispered Ezra.

"What have we done?!" Wondered Gray.

"She dedicated a book to me." Sobbed Levy.

"Who cares about that bitch she just was distraction Lisanna is my girlfriend now." Natsu said.

Why does this feel so wrong? Eh whatever Lisanna is mine and Lucy was a distraction he thought to himself.

"I hate you Natsu!" Shouted Happy.

\\\\\\\\\Authors Note////////

Hey guys! This is my first book that I've written that I haven't deleted because they're pure crap but yeah it's based on Fairytail if you haven't noticed and I hope you enjoyed lol.

Edited by the fabulous JM

And I don't own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does but if I did Lisanna would've stayed dead lmao ❤️💀

-Prada