iii

calling out the occupied prince, y/n put the wrapped box on a wooden table beside yoongi's bed. then, she sat on the soft mattress, not even caring if her clothes were extremely dirty which resulted to her clothes, staining the spotless white sheet.

he's rich. he can change these with new ones after.

yoongi looked back and gave a her soft smile before walking towards her. he had to admit, she was beautiful and she was exactly his type but he didn't have any intention to court her. it just seems like a lot of work and prince yoongi hates working. all he wanted was to rest and enjoy his golden life.

sitting beside her, yoongi took the gift from the table and carefully unwrapped the box as he tried to start a conversation with the bored girl beside him.

"how was your day?"

"you don't need to know that."

yoongi's eyebrows jumped in surprise and amusement was seen in his sparkling eyes. he cracked a smile towards her which made her more irritated than she was.

"you're one of a kind, aren't you?"

"hm, you too actually."

and by the time y/n had answered, yoongi finished taking the lid off, eyebrows furrowing in confusion as he looked at the butcher knife inside the box.

frozen, yoongi didn't realize that the girl took the knife and held it to his neck before pinning him down to his bed. he didn't try to squirm under her grip and just gave her a smirk.

"don't try to squirm, your higness. i won't hesitate to slit your throat if you disobey my orders."

he only winked at her in response making her groan in anger and frustration.

"i like fierce girls."

by hearing that sentence, y/n knew yoongi was up to something bad.

something horrendous, something that will possibly ruin her life if she gets caught.