viii

"i want to be born as a rock in my next life." she muttered as she tried to breathe in her tight wedding dress which was practically squeezing the life out of her. releasing the knot a little, she managed to get some air before wiping her sweat that came out a few seconds ago because to trying to fit in the wedding dress.

"is this destiny?" yoongi out of nowhere, piped. "i want to be born as a rock in my next life too."

rolling her eyes, she didn't pay any attention to the man in her room. she just wished he would leave her room and give the space and privacy for her to have her little mental breakdown. she made a life changing decision and she knew that there would be no turning back.

earlier when yoongi asked the question, all eyes were on her, eagerly waiting for an answer that would change the entire kingdom. fiddling with her delicate fingers, she mentally swore at everyone for looking at her as if their lives depended on it. she just wanted to throw up and disappear into thin air but she tried her best to stay still and keep her breakfast inside her tummy, not wanting any ruckus.

"uhhh..." everyone still didn't move from their places. everyone stayed still with smiles plastered on their faces. she felt extremely annoyed. yoongi was looking up at her, with an unreadable look on his face. it seemed as if he wanted her to say 'yes'.

'but why would he want me to say yes?'

it troubled y/n. why would yoongi want her to say yes? wouldn't that be something that could destroy the kingdom, his life?

'he has a death wish.'

with uneasiness in her eyes, she looked away from yoongi and stared at her fingers. she didn't want to do this but she had to. if she was to marry yoongi, there would be a big chance for her to get her revenge and revenge was the only thing that mattered to her.

so she decided on an answer.

snapping out of her thoughts, y/n decided to say,

"yes. yes, yoongi. i will marry you."

and everyone cheered as she closed her eyes shut, expecting for the worst.