v

and there she was, in a decent room, lying on the bed, asking no one in particular,

"why am i still alive? what is my purpose here on earth?"

she had to admit, it scared the living daylights out of her when the haunting sentence escaped from yoongi's lips. she remembered having a mental breakdown and a train of ideas about how to kill herself immediately and effectively popped out of nowhere. she was willing to take her own life at the moment yoongi spoke but it was no luck. the guards held her down and it was impossible for her to move and do damage to herself.

"i should've thought about this more carefully."

she groaned in annoyance as she pulled on her hair, eyes shutting tightly before kicking and thrashing on the well-made bed. she sighed and look at the ceiling above her and felt nothing but anger and disgust for the kingdom, for everyone and for the jerk she had met a while ago. she was about to stand up and make a mess in the room when yoongi entered, looking very nice in his night attire.

her jaw was about to drop but she didn't let that happen. instead, she just rolled her eyes and avoided any eye contact and interaction with the man. she moved as far as possible which ended up to her being squished at the left corner of the room, all flustered and angered. yoongi couldn't help but smile and took a step to her direction.

she did nothing as he intentionally walked towards her slowly. yoongi knew the game he was playing and he knew, he was going to win. once yoongi was in front of y/n, he slowly traced her defined jawline and brushed her hair away from her now flustered and red face. she wanted to move badly and slap the man or atleast kick him where the sun doesn't shine but all of a sudden, all energy seemed to have left her body and she couldn't move under his touch. she felt like she was paralyzed, she can't run away so she just remained standing.

"look at me." yoongi commanded in a soft but demanding tone.

without any hesitations, y/n faced yoongi who was inches near her face and felt blood rush to her cheeks. it was clear to yoongi and her. yoongi had an effect on her and there was no denying it now.

yoongi on the other hand was smirking, his long and slender fingers still cupping the soft cheek of the gorgeous woman in front of him. then, he leaned closer and asked something that gave y/n the chills.

"hey wifey, do you want to sleep in my room with me?"