xiv

"what are you not telling me?"

yoongi turned around and gave her a small smile. he looked exhausted and troubled and y/n felt guilty knowing that she's probably the reason why he's in a bad state.

"what did prince seokjin do to your family?"

upon hearing those words, yoongi's eyebrows furrowed.

she was asking him with such curiosity. she knew she had no right to meddle with the royal family's past but she had to know. she wants to know what it would cost to get her boyfriend back.

"who told you anything about that?"

she cleared her throat as she gripped on her dress tightly, eyes lowering in shame.

"i'm being selfish right now, aren't i?"

she knew she should've thought about it more carefully. she shouldn't have been so reckless.

yoongi was baffled. he wanted to do everything for her no matter what it costs. even if it means making friends with the greatest enemy.

he took a step towards her and attempted to grab her hand but she flinched, making him retreat.

"you don't have to do this for me, yoongi."

he didn't say anything as he looked at y/n's eyes which were starting to brim with tears.

"stop doing this for me." y/n said as she turned around and walked away from yoongi was stunned, watching her leave the hall.