ix

and at this moment, she started reconsidering her life choices. the priest had started to ask them the most important question in order for them to get married. her mind wasn't present at the moment. she was going crazy.

'i can't get married to the man i don't even love! that's crazy!'

but before she had told yoongi to stop the wedding, yoongi had already answered and it was her now being questioned.

she didn't hear anything. she was just thinking of ways how to get out of her position without offending anybody but it's nowhere near possible.

"y/n, answer the question."

yoongi had snapped her out of her thoughts and gave her a reassuring smile.

she wasn't thinking very clearly so she answered without thinking.

"i do."

silence was heard to give way to the priest to utter the most important sentences of every wedding.

"you may now kiss the bride."

just as when y/n thought that she was temporarily safe from everyone, the sentences that escaped the priest's lips made her weak and made her want to pass out.

before she could make a move, yoongi had pulled her close to him and didn't hesitate before smashing their lips together, earning a lot of claps, delighed yells and cheers from the crowd that was celebrating with them for getting married.

'oh my gosh, i shouldn't have went here in the first place!'