Chapter 5: A Legendary Entrance

"And now you show up," Quinci heard Ravisu say. She opened her eyes, and gasped startled at what she saw. She was lying on the ground, not able to feel her feet, because she didn't have any! And her legs were transparent! Apparently, her body was still materializing. But soon, her legs appeared completely, and now only her feet were see-through.

Not only her legs startled her, but also that Raichu Human was standing outside. Bell and Ravisu were in a massive metal cage, wires swirling around the bars. Whenever Bell or Ravisu touched the bars, Raichu would touch the cage, and they would be shocked.

"Sorry!" Shell said. She stood up on her now not-transparent feet. "I can tell Raichu Human has gained the power of Zapdos as well. Just when we thought we were ahead, Raichu has to catch up." Raichu Human? A voice whispered in her head, the sounds light and cool, That's a stupid name.

"HEY!" Raichu yelled. Bell and Ravisu looked confused and puzzled (confuzzled). Quinci was laughing under her breath. Raichu said, "Well, at least I got the sour patches. I saw Ravisu eating them and Bell burying them."

You still have a bad name, the cool voice teased.

"My dad chose this name for me!" Raichu huffed. "YOU SO MEAN SHELL!!!"

Your father had a awesomer name, another voice said, this one fast, Spark Human is better than Raichu Human.

Hahaha, said a robust and strong voice, I bet Zapdos feels pretty unlucky right now.

Am not! Raichu retorted.

Are too! Quinci and Shelly laughed.

Am not!

Are too!

Quinci and Shelly stumbled back and fell on their butt. "What just happened?" Quinci questioned.

"I have no idea," Shelly answered. "You just said Raichu Human had a silly name!"

"I never said that," Quinci argued. "But you gotta admit... it IS a weird name..."

Bell sat there confuzzled. "Guys!" she announced. "You didn't say anything! Are people taking over your minds and making you guys hallucinate together?"

"Imperious!" Ravisu giggled. She had WAY too many sour patches...

"Why were you planting candy?" Quinci asked.

"You won't get it, Quinci, but I was reading some Confucius and he said that if you plant seeds, then more will sprout! And Confucius is NEVER wrong!" Bell explained

"You won't get it, Quinci, but I was reading some Confucius and he said that if you plant seeds, then more will sprout! And Confucius is NEVER wrong!" Bell explained. Shell facepalmed.

"Well," Ravisu said, "we came here to wake the legendaries! Not have everyone go CRAZY! How come you three are having a half blank conversation?!"

"Ummm," Shelly said. She whispered to Quinci, "What did I say?"

"IDK," Quinci said. She paused before saying, "Something about Zapdos being jealous of us since Raichu Human is a silly name."

AM NOT!

ARE TOO! Quinci and Shelly cried.

"You guys are being too mean to me," Raichu said. Yeah! You know what, Raichu is right! Instinct WILL rule all pokemon! And I'm going to help him do that!

"Wait a minute..." Shelly said, piecing together the evidence. "Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos are speaking through us! They are the ones controlling us!"

Quinci shivered. "That's freaky..."

"Oh," Bell said, "That's why we couldn't hear the voices!"

Sorry, Articuno said, Now can you hear me? Bell nodded.

You chose... "Shelly" said

"So that means that Raichu is Zapdos, Shelly is Articuno, and I am Moltres," Quinci realized. "We made the choice!"

Yes little ones, Moltres said. We are gaining power...

"Excuse me?" Quinci scoffed. "'Little ones???'"

"OMGOSH!!!" Shelly gasped. "So we are... you are... I am..."

Yes, Articuno whispered. I am you...

I think we were too mean, Articuno turning back to Zapdos. Uh, sorry?

NO! Moltres said, VALOR FOR LYFE!

"You don't have a life, Moltres," Raichu REKT.

"Great," Shelly said, "And I'm being verbally ironic. AKA sarcastic."

"What THE HECK IS GOING ON?!" Ravisu yelled, "CAN YOU GET US OUT OF THE CAGE??" She put her hands on her hip, and in doing so, her elbows hit the bars.

"OW!" she said. Raichu had shocked her again. She yelled, "STOP SHOCKING ME!"

"Well," Shell said, "It's two vs one!"

"Actually," Quinci said, "It's four vs two... "

"Yeah, but in simplified version," Shell explained.

Raichu rolled his eyes, "Who cares about math? Like, I blew up math class already. Besides... " Raichu looked at his watch. "My reinforcements are here." Just on cue, the doors with the carvings of the pokemon was thrown open. People in yellow spilled inside, but among them were also people in blue and red.

"As you can see," Raichu Human explained, "My team has grown."

"Are you serious," Bell cried as she looked around. A wall of primary colors loomed over Shell and Quinci.

"Raichu's a psycho," Ravisu analyzed.

"Yup," Raichu said, "I'M SAVAGE!"