Chapter 8: The Prank (with Pizza to-go)

"Okay," Quinci sighed, "I think we got away." She looked down at the city, "Woah we went far. I think this is Lost and Jealous. It's close-er to our school."

"What did you learn guys," Shell asked, still wondering about what just happened.

"RAICHU HAS ALL THE MYSTICS AND VALORS ON DEVICES THAT ALLOWS HIM TO CONTROL THEIR BRAINS! THE DEVICES ARE WRISTBANDS!" Ravisu explained.

"Oops, I'm still wearing this wristband," Bell said. Something red was blinking on the wristband. "OMG! A tracking device!"

Ravisu grinned, "Give me that. Shell? Can we afford a trip the sewers?"

"Uhh..." Shell said, unsure, "Why?" Whenever Ravisu had that face, that either meant that she wanted to steal sour patches or do something worse.

"Just leave it to me!"

"Hmm."

***

Gyarados was parked outside of the first sewer cap that the friends spotted. Bell checked gyarados just in case there were any trackers. Ravisu called out her espeon.

"Okay, espeon," Ravisu smiled, "you know what to do!"

The friends waited for 5 minutes. By that time, no tracking devices were found on the pokemon, or the people. Then, espeon appeared.

"Let's go!" Bell said. She took out her salamence, "Gyarados needs a break, let's ride on Croissant."

"Croissant? What the heck?" Shell said.

"That's the nickname of my salamence." Bell said.

"Oh."

"Let's go!" Croissant put on a couple of pounds and flew off.

"So, Ravisu," Bell asked, "What did you do?"

"Wait and see."

Meanwhile, Raichu was smirking back at the temple.

"Hay, young bahs," one of the guards said, "Weave loss 'em! Dargets 1,2,3, end 4 flyed of on a blew pokamon!" 

"Guard, send reinforcements. Here is my location." Raichu commanded, "Pidgeotto, let's go!"

Raichu set off on pidgeotto, holding the tracking device in his hands like it was gold. He parked his pokemon on the sidewalk.

"Hmm," he muttered to himself, "where are they?"

Raichu then spotted the sewer cap. "AHA! That's probably their secret base! The cap is off by one millimeter."

"Hmm..." Raichu said suspiciously as he climbed into the cell. Suddenly, he heard a loud crash. Four psybeams flew out of a portal. He knew the move well. Foresight.

Ravisu took out her espeon. It nodded.

"Really?" Bell said, "Why now?"

"Guys," Ravisu asked, "can we please go back to the sewer?"

"Ugh," Bell said, still eating her pizza, "why NOW?"

"Yeah, why." Quinci asked, "This is like the best pizza place ever!"

"I PROMISE YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!" Ravisu said, "LET'S GO."

---

Salamence was parked on the roof of a building overlooking the sewer cap.

"Ravisu," Shell said, holding the pizza to-go box, "This better be worth pizza."

"AHHHHHH!" A muffled voice from the sewer said. Raichu stepped out, all covered in sewer water. He started cursing. "THOSE EVIL PEOPLE ARGH!!! ITS GOOD I WON THE GOLD MEDAL IN OLYMPIC SWIMMING!"

In the sewer, another ray of Foresight hit the poor unexpecting Raichu Human.

"OH MY GOSH! THE NERVE!" Raichu cried.

"Okay guys," Ravisu said, "I have bought us some escape time. With pizza."

So they all flew off howling with laughter.