Chapter 6: The Logic Behind Planting Sour Patches

"Hi guys," Quinci said to Bell and Ravisu as she and Shelly were tossed into the cell, "How's life?"

"Oh I DON'T KNOW," Ravisu screamed, "WE ARE AT THE HANDS OF THE SAME GUY THAT TRICKED US MILLIONS OF TIMES AND HAS MAGIC ZAPPY POWERS AND NOW EVERYONE IS GOING CRAZY WITH SOME WEIRDO VOICES THAT COME OUT FROM-"

Hey! Zapdos complained, I'm not as weird as Raichu!

"What was that?!" Raichu said, offended, "At least I'm not as weird as Zapdos!"

"I see the resemblance," Shell sighed.

Me too, her spirit said.

"Is it just me or does the spirits act like their... uh... inhabitants?" Bell whispered to Ravisu, "It's just that Raichu is too smart for Zapdos."

"Aww! I WISH I HAD ONE LiKE THAT!" Ravisu said, "MINE WOULD HELP ME STEAL SOUR PATCHES!"

"Why steal sour patches when you can buy some and plant them?" Bell asked.

	"This is not helping," Shell said

"This is not helping," Shell said. Then, she remembered. Power, she thought, I have power!

Shell put her hands to the bar. "Uhh," Raichu warned, "didn't I shock you guys enough- OMG!"

Ice spread rapidly up the bars, covering all the empty holes. The ice cage started to thicken.

"What was that for?" Quinci exclaimed.

"There. Now Raichu can't be annoying." Shell said happily.

"Uh..." Bell said, "how about this? We dig a hole in the middle of the cell and tunnel our way out. Then, Raichu can't stop us!"

"Nah," Ravisu said, "too obvious."

"How about this," Shell said, "we can escape from the jail ceiling. Raichu was overconfident enough to leave Quinci and I with pokeballs. Bell and Ravisu 'accidently' fall off gyarados and we can see how Raichu made the other team join him-"

"Wait!" Ravisu complained, "I don't want to be bait!"

"It's for everyone's good," Quinci argued.

"Fine," Ravisu said.

"I'll do it!" Bell agreed.

"Okay," Shell said, "We will see how Raichu made the other team Instincts, get MY sour patches back, and escape! It's a win/lose! OH and if ur in trouble scream orange pineapples."

"Wait," Bell said, "I like my idea more."

"Yeah," Ravisu agreed.

"How about this... if you act as bait, then I will give you guys all my sour patches."

"Now that is a deal." Ravisu said, "As long as Raichu doesn't control us like a psychic type pokemon."