Pink Skies 3

7-2-2018

Everyone had a good joyful night, though it was odd since they did have an upcoming mission, they took advantage of the rare moment.Bobby left since he had adjusted to the new life of their world, as the others retired to their room for the night after their eventful day.

Yet the girl sat in the center of the table for a few hours, still invisible and still contemplating what her duty was. Someone prayed for protection, and the cord led to two people, who did not look as if they needed anything. Her stomach growled into the silence as she went to where she saw them put the food. Opening it she began to sniff through food seeing what appealed to her senses and what did not. Tasting it she realized just how hungry she really was.

***

Dean got up to go to the kitchen, since he was hungry and craving for anything edible. Seeing the light flowing from the refrigerator he paused in his steps as he rubbed his bare chest.

"Sammy?," he called out, yet there was no response. "Mom, Jack?," he asked as he stepped in he heard something whisk by causing the silverware that hung over the kitchen counter to sway. Stepping back he quickly grabbed a gun from the book shelf near by,as he inched into the room, he looked seeing food upon the floor outside of the fridge with large bites into it. Obviously from a human being, considering it was perhaps an angel or a demon that got inside,he was ready to attack. Hearing biting noises he saw a small figure sitting upon the counter eating a left over burger hurriedly. A large grey dress hung to the floor and flared out as did pink,dirty, matted hair, it stopped. As it turned to him, pink eyes flashing as he went to shoot he felt his muscles grow weak with relaxation.

"Jack!," Dean tried to yell, "Sam, Mom," he slurred as the figure got down on all fours, walking towards him. Gripping the barrel of the gun tightly, Dean smacked it across the face as it grabbed it face and began to back up quickly, its eyes still glowing pink. Feeling his body was in his control he kicked the figure across the room. Looking he saw it crouched down in pain trying to get away.

"Come back here you worthless-," he began grabbing it by the neck as the kitchen lights flashed on he lowered his fist. It was a girl, small and deep rich mocha skin,with cat like pink eyes and wild hair that was pink also. Her hands gripped at his which was on her neck, he dropped her as she crawled away to the fridge and started eating again. Sam and Jack stood before Mary to protect her as she looked around Sam's large body to see what they saw. The girl was only 5'4 and at least 110,she was frail and eating frivolously despite them watching her.

"How did she get in?," Sam asked his brother, his gun and eyes on the girl.

"How the hell would I know Sam?," Dean asked confused, "I came to get something to eat and she obviously beat me to it, " he explained.

"Honey do you have a name?," Mary asked as Jack held her back.

"I think we should kill it, " Dean said.

"No she is strong, but she isn't going to hurt us, " Jack said as his powers felt hers. They were strong yet soft and wavering, she was physically weak.

"Mom do not call it honey, and Jack, " Dean said as the young boy looked at him. "Shut up, " he told the boy.

" Dean hush, " Mary said pushing past them as she grabbed some chocolate chip cookies from the cabinet and opend them. The girls eyes flew to Mary as she smelled the food,she was so hungry and wanted to be full, she hadn't ate in years. Mary shook the cookies as the girl walked on all fours to her, she snatched the entire pack and began to eat them too.

"She's hungry, and filthy let's clean you up," Mary said going to grab her, as she moved away from Mary baring her fangs at the woman, Dean cocked the gun.

"Stop we are scaring her, " Mary said stooping to the girls level. "I'm Mary if you come with me, I'll give you more food, " she bribed as the girl inched towards her. Mary grabbed her small bruised hand in hers. The girl stood straight but she did so in pain and fatigue as Mary motioned for them to move as she led her to get a bath.

🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋

Vote,comment,share and happy reading.