Pink Skies 10

7-10-2018

Sam looked at Dean before they ran to her, they both were surprised to see her powers. Assuming she was only one to control emotions,they realized she did more, and the physical change that occurred.

"Give me your shirt, " Dean said to Sam who handed him his flannel as Dean applied pressure on the wound.

"No do it above the wound, " Sam told him repostioning the shirt. Dean scopped her up as Sam held the shirt onto her head.

"Wait we can't leave Jack, " Dean told Sam.

"So what to do?," Sam asked.

"I'll get her back to hotel and you two stay here, " Dean told him.

"Shouldn't we take her to the emergency room instead?," Sam asked.

"Three males, one female, with a head wound, their not going to get the right idea. Also we don't know how she'd react to the hospital so no, " Dean said walking off. Avoiding the possibility of running into anyone,he made it to Baby as he placed her in the back seat he drove to the hotel. Dean was concerned she hurt herself badly, yet even in her pain, she saved them from being seriously hurt or worse. Which was a problem to him because it only increased his attraction towards her, to go from sexual, to more. Dean knew not only was it him it was Jack also, he fawned over Rania since she got here. Yet he didn't care much because he wanted her just as much, if not more. Hearing her move he looked over his shoulder quickly,her face looked beautiful in the dim light of the moon, he hoped she was alright and they didn't lose her.

Once he reached their hotel he took her inside, grabbing ice he wrapped Sam's shirt around it and laid it on her head before going back for them. As he entered the hospital they then carried Jack to the car. Sam and Dean sat in silence although many questions filled the air.

"Did she...save you?," Sam asked in confusion.

"I'm surprised she did too," Dean said in all seriousness,"I'm an ass hole to her and she saves me."

"So...now she knows how use her powers?," Sam asked as Dean's hands tightened around the wheel.

"It saved our ass so yeah,I guess so, " Dean said as they pulled up to the hotel, they took Jack in. Yet as Dean looked at the couch he dropped Jack's feet. Blood was on the couch and the shirt, but no Rania.

"Dean what's wrong?," Sam asked as his eyes followed Dean's. He saw the blood and almost dropped Jack,Rania was gone. Dean cocked his gun as he stepped further into the room, he was scared that she was hurt or taken by the monster she attacked.The bathroom door swung open as steam poured out Rania stepped out drying her hair, her body was still wet as she was completely naked. Finally she looked up and saw them she screamed,as he put the gun down he sighed.

"What the hell Rania, why are you naked?," he asked trying to keep his eyes on her face.

"I woke up alone so I took a shower," she explained as Sam stared at her openly. His eyes took in all of her wet cinnamon skin,her breast were plump and her nipples were hard due to the cold air. Her body was shaped like a hour glass as her pink rose tattoo was on her navel, stopping just above her private. Rania covered herself with her hands, realizing her state of undress. "Samuel your eyes, " she told him as he blushed a bright red he looked away.

"Go get dressed pinky," Dean told her still looking away until he heard her enter her room he looked at Sam.

"What?," Sam asked.

"Were you checking her out?," Dean asked as Sam opened and closed his mouth in guilt.

"It wasn't like that, " he told Dean who rolled his eyes.

"So what was it like Sammy?," Dean asked, Sam mistaken it for anger rather than jealousy. Dean knew Jack liked Rania, but now Sam did too. It seemed as if the cord was attached to them, but everyone was under Rania's spell. Dean did not like it, but to make matters worse, his own brother felt the same way towards Rania. He knew the look in Sam's eyes was lust,it was hunger for whatever she had to offer.

***

"A Baykok is life a ghost, except it kills and hunts due to its forced to, " Rania told them as she showed them the pictures she found of the creature online.

"And it screams just like a Banshee before it kills?," Dean asked wondering for they never ran into this monster before.

"Yea, so there's a chance it was buried under the hospital,and since it hasn't had a proper burial, its angry, " Rania told them.

"So because it committed suicide,which is a sin, until we bury it, its going to keep killing, well that sounds great," Sam said sitting back looking at Rania, she wore an oversized shirt and was sitting with her legs wide open.

"Rania, close your legs, " Dean said eyeing Sam who stared shamelessly at her black silk underwear. Sam coughed nervously as Dean caught him being perverted. Sam was embarrassed, but he could not help it, usually he was doing Dean, yet here he was staring under her shirt, at her naked body and more. The desire to touch it was growing more and more, having him feel tightness in the front of his pants.

"Well Jack is out so, we can get up early tomorrow and finish this, get some rest, "Sam told her as she beamed up at him he smiled back watching her leave. Once sge was out of the room, Dean turned to him, his elbows rested on his knees,his eyes closed tightly. Dean was thinking of what to say to his brother, or not so how. He was fully aware and fully knowledgeable of how his brother felt. It was not that he didn't care, but he felt as if, his pull to her was stronger than Sam's.

"I'm going to pursue Rania, "Dean blurted out licking his dry lips as Sam sat up straight looking at Dean in shock.

"No, I plan to, your just going to use her, " Sam told Dean too harshly. Dean was always having sex with girls and dumping them, he didn't care about how they felt, yet Sam did. He couldn't picture him treating Rania the right way she since they would be working together,it was not a good idea.

"Sammy, don't tell me what to do, " Dean snapped at him.

"It concerns her, so I will tell you what to do, " Sam said standing, " No, leave her alone," he said emphasizing every word as Dean stood he shoved Sam away.

"I'm not going to use her she's..,, Dean said trying to find the right word.

"Different," the brothers said in unison.

"That's an excuse and you know it leave that innocent girl alone, " Sam snapped at Dean.

"Says the guy who was looking up her shirt, " Dean quipped as they stopped as the girl in question walked out of her room they smiled at her, and glared at each other once she looked away. Rania grabed her tea cup and smiled at them before returning to her room.

"She'll decide then, since your not gonna use her, then you shouldn't mind waiting, "Sam told him as Dean held his mouth open to speak, it snapped shut as his brother entered his room. Sam had a point, and he'd withhold what he felt, and coax her to him with his charm, yet he had one problem. Rania did not know how human male's were, nor emotions so well, which would make it difficult for Dean and Samuel.

💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤

Vote, comment, share and happy reading, will begin to update every Sunday or Saturday.

Also will come out with Boko No Hero Academia,(My Hero Academia) to titled Beautiful Dreamer Izuku Midoriya and a black girl so ambw , check it out if you want.

Chapters will be longer I promise