Pink Skies 13

8-28-2018

Rania sat on the couch watching the movie The Boss Baby. It was colorful and funny to her as she watched. Seeing the baby company she smiled, seeing how cute and small the humans were.

"Rania come with me to get some food, " Dean said pausing the movie.

"But Deany, " she whined, "I wanna watch the movie."

"If you come you can make the white wine Alfredo," he told her as she jumped up, putting on her shoes.

"You spoil her, " Mary chidedplayfully as Dean rolled his eyes following after Rania.

*

Rania walked with Dean as he grabbed the items his mom had mentioned. Her mind was still focused on the cute little humans,even though they peed and pooped on themselves,she wanted one. They were cute and it was someone she could have for herself. Looking ahead she saw a cute chubby baby with thick brown curls, hazels eyes and medium toned skin. Even though Dean was talking to her, she was mesmerized by the baby. She was walking awkwardly and no one was around it.

"Aw did they return you?," Rania asked picking it up. The baby gurgled putting her fist on her mouth as Rania smiled. "Do you have a name tag or something you prefer to be called by?," Rania asked as the baby pulled her hair laughing.

"Sky there you are, " a woman said happily reaching for the baby as Rania stepped back, the woman looked confused.

"What are you doing?," she asked, "give me my baby. "

"I need proof its yours, or if its been returned. Just in case," Rania said,the woman had the idea she didn't want to give it to the wrong person, while Rania believed the baby was just out of the baby aisle.

"Rania c'mon I'm done, " Dean said seeing her with the baby as the woman went threw her phone to prove it was hers. "What's with the baby?," Dean asked her.

"I'm trying to see if she's the owner," Rania whispered to him,"if not I'm buying it. "

"The mom you mean, you can't buy...," he trailed off,as she shook her head dismissing him, he was massaging the bridge of his nose, he took the baby from her, giving it to the woman. Seeing the little lights in her eyes fade as she loosened her goliath grip on the child.

"Dean I want to see her receipt," she told him as he pulled her away in embarrassment. He quickly bought the groceries and left as she sulked in silence the entire ride back. Entering the bunker he carried in the groceries as she plopped down onto the couch, starting the movie. Sam looked at her then Dean silently asking what was wrong as Dean waved him into the kitchen. As they saw Mary in the kitchen he sat down the groceries and sighed.

"Rania wants a baby, " he said as Sam's eyes widened and Mary stopped grabbing the pans she had.

"What? What do you mean?," Mary asked.

"She had a woman's baby and told me she wanted to see the woman's receipt for the baby, " Dean told them.

"She probably thinks its from a    store, " Sam said shrugging.

"No, she was holding it like it was a gift from God to her, and she's sulking because I wouldn't wait for the woman to give proof that she bought it. She told me she wanted to buy it," Dean told them. Mary shook her head, realizing that she would finally have a sex talk with someone she considered her child. She was excited about it because she missed out on it with her two boys.

"Rania sweetie, can you come here?," Mary called out, she held back laughter as she saw the pink haired girl walk in sadly. Holding the couch pillow over her face tightly, as if it was something special.