Pink Skies 14

8-30-2018

"Explain to me, what this is?," Kifu asked the demon, examining a large crater in the corn field. The fact that it was a crater wasn't the problem,the way it looked was. It was in the shape of a rose,with dried pink rose petals and pieces of diamonds inside.

"Its a crater, "the demon told him causing Kifu to roll his eyes.

"No its not, its words, its just in the shape of a rose," Kifu told him angrily, some of the words he understood, they were in demon and angel dialect. 

"Sauveguard is here to rule the heart of them, she is the protector, " he read, stumbling over a few words yet still he read, "Charmant will heal those in pain, she is the substance of love, " he read,it was all he could understand,only an Archangel could understand the rest, two was dead, one was without form, and the others refused to work with a demon like him. Turning to look at the farmers dead body he sighed,knowing that more people would have to die, until he got her back.

"Time for us to do some...angel huntin'," he thought aloud. "Yet first, lets get my good ol' brother, Asmodeus."

*

Dean was in the garage alone, everyone was out doing their own thing, except for him. He was working on Baby, he was going to do an oil change and fix the muffler, hopefully in time for a new case. As he heard the sound of shuffling feet he stopped,looking to the sides of the car from underneath, he saw nothing. Dean assumed it was just him, yet he heard it again, which made him pause,he slid from under the car and looked around. His hand reached for the gun in the waist band of his jeans, he heard another noise as he jumped to his feet, aiming the gun at Rania. His body began to relax as she scooted back on the hood of the car.

"Please, " he slurred, her powers forcing his body to relax, "stop its ok. " Gradually Rania did so as he gasped, he looked at her as she smiled happily. Her bright pink hair was in an afro since she just washed it, she wore a Pink Floyd shirt with red lace underwear. Dean could see the color because her legs were wide open and the shirt fell just above her waist. Dean used his rag to wipe dirt off of his bare, slightly hairy chest.

"When did you get back?," he asked her as she looked confused.

" I never left, " she told him, grabbing her feet she rocked back and forth.

"Rania close your legs, " Dean told her pushing her knees together.

"Stop that, " she drawled pushing his hands away, "boys do it. "

"Well that's different,people will find your legs being open more attractive than mine," Dean said going to the tool box.

"Do you?," Rania asked innocently,causing Dean to freeze from looking for a wench.

"Do I what?," he asked hoping she didn't ask what he thought she would.

"Do you find me attractive?," she asked, not fully understanding the depth of the question.

"No, " Dean told her, "I find nothing about you attractive," he lied.

"So I know no one else does," she laughed, "Sam said if you find someone attractive,they actually are. Since you don't,I know I'm not."

"Wait, do you want to be unattractive?," Dean asked turning to see her bob her head happily. "What, why? Don't girls want...to look good?," he asked her as she laughed again. It sounded like rain on a window,light and soothing to his ears.

"No, if I'm attractive too many people will bother me, " she told him,"but if I'm unattractive I can be alone and happy." Dean walked back to her leaning on the hood of the car.